Chapter 3. Mind Link

Author's POV:

"Mina, why did you run to the north?" Taehyung asked Jimin through mind link. Werewolves have both human soul and wolf soul in one body that can be shifted. You can see one in one time but two souls live. Human is prior. Wolf called inner wolf. But wolf has special powers like above noted mind-link communication. They connect their mind with its human soul and with each other werewolves that are specially closer to them.

"Aah?" Jimin seems surprised. He thought he'd mishear Tae because he didn't expect anyone asked him any question meantime. Though Taehyung called secretly Jimin responded to it loudly. So then Jin also heard Jimin mumbled something. "Why?" Jin asked. "No. Nothing Jina. Tae asked why did I run to the north early" Jimin answered politely. "I too wanted to ask that question, Mina. Why did you run to that alphas?" Jin asked staring at him. Jimin wide opens his eyes raising his brows.

Others also listening to this conversation and eagerly earing to hear the Jimin's answer. "I didn't run to them" Jimin says pouting cutely earning giggles from others.

"Okey, Then why you ran to that way?" Tae asks. "Joon propose to run to north. Didn't you Joon?" Jimin asks peeping at Namjoon. "No" Namjoon says without hesitating a bit. Jimin frowned. Joong also frowns and looks at him. "Aah! Don't you?" Jimin shouts. "Yoongi hyung asked 'For where this time?' and then you said 'Let's go to the north'. Don't say you didn't said that. I will broke your legs," Jimin stated with a little growl. Everyone except Jimin laugh out loudly. "Why are you laughing?" Jimin asks. Anyone didn't respond. Their running speed also slowed as they laughed hardly. "Whyyyy?" Jimin squeals. "I didn't said north. I said 'let's go to the north - east." Namjoon said one word at one time. While others laughing and sniffing. Tears appear on everyone because of laugh. "I didn't heard that EAST part" Jimin said. "How could you heard? You started run before he finished," Hoseok said. "That's.. because.. I wanted to win tHe rAce," Jimin said dramatically.

"Hah! We saw how you won. You would've lost your virginity, if we didn't came at righte time." Jungkook said staring mockingly at Jimin.

"Okey. Okey. I won't do it again" Jimin swears making others coo at him.

They are running again silently for a while. That silence is breaks up by Jimin. "By the way, how you guys found me?" he asked.

"Hah! At least you now remembered it to ask. You didn't even thank us for save you" Hoseok said disguising fake anger. "Yeah! You forgot us" Jungkook joined to complain.

"Aigo! Hyung, sorry for this poor child. Thank you all very much. Okey" Who on the earth can keep stern and not forgive for this cutie.

"Okey, okey. Don't make faces to us to fall for you" Hoseok said.

"Then say you forgive me" Jimin said coming closer to him.

"I already gave it. Yahhh!!... I FORGAVE. DON'T LICK me Jimin. Araah! You dirty animal" Hoseok shouts pulling down heavy Jimin who on his back. Jimin stuck out his tongue. Other chuckle. "You too an animal Hoseok-shi.." then he started to run faster after licking again hobi's ear but Jin caught him. Everyone cheered loudly saying 'WO'

"What you think you doing? mere pup" Jin bites Jimin's neck not really hurting him. "Ouch! Jinnaaah" he shouts. Then Jin whispers sweet things to his ear making Jimin blush. *** * * * *** "Oh, hyung" Jimin said while his eyes became glitter with tears. "Love you" Jin said in his deep husky voice. "Love you too. hyung," Jimin said rubbing their nose together.

Then he rub his face against Jin's chin and neck purring sweetly, making Jin too reacts. Then he also licks Jimin's face and ears passionately while Jimin inhaled Jin's scent deeply. Jin understood that Jimin's wants him to wash him with his scent to forget that guard alphas scent around him. When Jimin's wolf reached Jin's scent gland he scented Jimin with his sandalwood and deep inner lilac scent. They make some sweet moment while others staring at them mouths open and some strings of saliva making their ways to ground.