Chapter 7. Moon Goddess

~*!🧚🏻‍♀️🌝!*~

Jimin's pov.

Flashback

"Jimin, you look dizzy. You are not well. You are in heat." Yoongi hyung's mom said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "No!" I said. "How can it be?" This is the second time I heard this. "I can sense it Jimin. You are in pre-heat. Aren't you feel your body temperature rising?" She touched my forehead. "Aren't your body aching a bit or feel something new?" "Yeah my limbs are hurting," I said touching my thighs. "But I thought it's because I'd run." She nodded. "About hot, I didn't notice it before you told anut. Hoseok hyung's mom also said that but I thought it's usual after running." "Okay. Do tell your appa when you go" she patted my back assuring me. "Aren't I able to take dinner?" I asked. "No. It's okay. I think you have some more hours plus you want some energy before face heat. So eat well son" "Okay" I smiled at her. "I'll tell Irene to prepare a room for you" "Wae?" "You are going to stay here till heat subdued" "Ah! my first heat at the palace" My eyes hit my temple. What is she talking? Goddess Moon what are you planning? "Yes," she smiled "It's a good sign" "What?" "Your first heat came middle of royalties and you spend it in the palace. They are signs for a lucky luna" "oh!" "We can ask more from Ochini, later." "Hmm.. Okay." Ochini is a nickname that Tae gave to his grandmother when he was able to speak. From that day everyone called her Ochini for love.

When we reached the dining room we greeted our parents. Dinner went well. Till my heat triggered. His majesty was the first one who smelled my scent. I felt my ears burning, part of it for fear while part of it for heat. I looked at Jin hyung but seems he didn't get any hint. I saw queen mother and aunt Sana looking at me from the corner of my eyes. I look forward to met my eyes with aunt Somin, Hoseok hyung's mom. They insist me to stand up. I understood it but didn't. I looked at appa. Aish I forgot to tell him. Then they stood and came to me. They took me away after explaining the upcoming situation to appa.

Flashback end.

"You okay? Jimin" aunt Somin asked me peeking to my face. I was walking through the same corridor to the princes' chamber. Seulgissi and Wendyssi were walking in front of me while queen mother and aunt Somin were right besides me. "I want to go home. I can't stay here" I said. "No, darling. You can't go outside in this condition, look your scent effecting alphas in the palace, they are well trained. if they can't resist others definitely can not." I looked at both sides of the corridor. Alpha guards forcefully hitching their breath. Their faces reded and veins popped around their necks. I felt sorry for them. We hurried to the room. I looked at Seulgi-shi and Wendy-shi stopped at the entrance taking deep breaths. "Isn't it a problem if I stay here?" I asked looking at them. "No..." Queen-mother said, making me sit on the bed. I sighed. she also sat beside me placing a kiss on my head. She didn't let go of my hand throughout the whole walk from dining room to here. i looked at her. She smiled. So I gave her a reply smile. "If you need something do tell us, okay?" Somin aunt said touching my head and cheeks. I nodded to show okay. I feel safe here. I can smell Jin hyung's scent everywhere. But I felt little insecurities also. I can't express for what I am scared of. Maybe it is because I am going to experience something new. As an omega I've waited for this but I am already scared of it because I know it will be painful without a mate.

"Your highness," Seulgishi called halfly opening the door. Two maids were standing behind her. "Come in" Queen mother said. "Your highness, here we got boiled water and cool water you ordered. "Thank you. Place here." They put two basins on the night stand. I look at them slightly rising up my head. One of them is that girl, Soo. She smiled signing her fist fighting. I nodded at her. "Is there anything else you want? We'll wait outside" other maid girl said. "Seulgi or Wendy will inform you if something want. Keep alert for the week" "Okay, your highness" A week. Oh! I don't think I can stay alive for a week with a burning body. "Aa.. Soo, bring me a used hoodie of prince Seokjin. Ask it from Jae" "Okay, your highness" For what she brings Jin's hoodie? Ah! alpha's scent, it will help me to clam my omega. Definitely Jin will not come to see me. It will be dangerous for both of us. When I was strucked in my thoughts Soo came near me. "Good luck Jiminshi" she said bowing before she left. I too bowed at her.