Chapter 4. Heat

Jimin's POV:

Gate keepers and guards lit the torches and waited for us to arrive. When I saw them I feel my legs trying to give up on me. Today we came without stopping for rest. That's why I can't stand properly on my legs. I am wiggling.

Normally we have to shift when we pass the main gate. But any of us have no energy to do so. "Is that you? Princes" gate keeper shouts. "Yes, I am" Jin said shifting. "Open the gate. Now" Head of gate keepers shouts at his assistants. "You no need to shift, Your highness" keeper said. Jin again shifted to wolf and we entered through the main gate. Now we are safe. Keepers closed the gate with the huge sound of creecking. We shrugged our body and take off snow on our it. "It's very cold outside. Your highness, Are you got any troubles there?" Head guard asked. "No, we just did not realize time passed" Jin then says "Thanks for waiting for us" bowing his head only. "No need to it. Your highness, take your leave hurry before His Majesty get panicked" head guard said. He actually know how miserable princes and us, and how much the king and queen worry. Every time we went out he would wait for us without closing the gate.

We walk slowly on the stoned road. Panting and warming up our freezed bodies. Torches are lit on the both sides of the road. Their light and warm help us to go home. During the whole winter season they lite the road both day and night.

Author's POV:

They didn't shift until they reached to the village residence area. They have to shift because of the rules. Around residence area anyone not allowed to shift into the wolf except wars. That rule preventing unwanted fights because wolves are aggressive and especially alphas are out of control, though humans can control themselves according to rules. They shift into human form completely clothed with wool coats, jackets, hoodies and caps, preventing catching cold. They walk half running towards castle because it's already 7 at night. They will be scolded or sometime will be punished by Jin's dad, the king of Bangtan if they late to the dinner too. When they hurried right in front of Jung's mansion they meet up with Mrs. Jung; Hoseok's mom. They can't ignore her. They fell into a conversation with her.

"Coming now?" she asked widening her eyes.

"Yes mom" Hoseok said while hugging her.

"Yeak! You sweated a lot. Don't hug me" she said trying to pushing him. Instead back away Hoseok hugged his mom tighter and then laugh. All of others looks those cuddling between mom and son soft heartedly. Cooing at them.

"Are you happy now?" Mrs. Jung said when he parted and softy slaps on his shoulder. "Eomma.." he said dramatically when others laugh at him.

"You look very tired" Mom said patting and palming on others heads and faces too. All the boys panting heavily earning her attention to them. They love so much to this kind lady as she also always spoils them too.

"Jimin why are you so reddened? You are also hot" Hoseok's mom; healer's wife asked. She also a healer. "Nothing special aunt" Jimin said cupping his own neck with both hand. "He was gone to hovered by an alpha" Hoseok said. His mom's eyes widened as his son said that so easily. She is a beta woman. His husband also a beta. That's why they two can be physicians. They'd does not affected by alphas' and omegas' scents and their scent also not infected others much more. Most of the time betas has no scent smells from their pheromones. But she had also gone to hovered by some alphas two or three times before she mated with her husband. She pats on Jimin's head and cares his hair. "Are you near on a heat?" She asked.

Jimin gasped. "No aunt. It can't be." he stated. "I didn't face my first heat yet" Jimin said it shyly. "He is only 14 maa" Hoseok said. "I know," she said staring at his son, "But your noona faced it in 13."(Noona= Elder sister to a boy) Hoseok has one elder sister. She is an omega. She is 4 years elder than him. Now she is lived with her alpha husband with Crimson moon pack in Gungchang kingdom.

"But my noona never hadn't heat things" Tae said. "It's because she is an alpha, See? my Tae. Little brat" she said peeping into his eyes and pats on his head softly. "Oohhh!"

Taehyung also have a noona. She is elder than 6 years. She didn't marriage yet. She also a astrologinist like her grandma. People says that booth noona and Tae are not her biological grandsons. She also tells that she picked them from a garbage heap. But don't know is it true or an other joke from her. She always refuse to tell about their parents. Tae and noona also give up on asking about it since childhood.

"She had to face to ruts" Hoseok's mom explains it to Tae cooing at his cuteness.

"Oh! Now I am 15, but I didn't have my ruts" Hoseok said. "Alphas starts their ruts after 18th birthday. Seokie" Namjoon said. "Our Jin hyung going to have his next year" Jungkook said staring at Jin from corner of eyes. Jin give Jungkook a don't tease me star. Hoseok also saw it and changed the topic. "Then why omegas and female alphas starts it prior" Hoseok asked again. He has a lot of questions. He does not even remember that it was too late for them to leave. "Because they had to prepare their body for pregnancy" mom said dearly. "Ahh! I see"

"Its gonna late, we have to go" Jin said. "Ah! Okey, Okey," mom said and wave her hand. They bid farewell.

"Seo where are YOU go?" his mom asked.

"Ahm. Aunt my mother invited my friend to dinner tonight" Jin said.

"Why is there any special?"

"Nothing important. Just because spring's first dinner. Why aunt? Is there any special at your place?"

"No, It's ok. But Seo, why you didn't ask my permission? Don't tell you forget that your sister visits season's first day every year."

"Oh! God. Sorry Maa. How I can remember? She just married last year and visits last year only. It'll take another 2 or 3 years for me to remember that."

"But, its ok. She didn't came this time"

"Why tho?" Jungkook asked. Because he really love that loving noona of hoseok's. He too wanted a noona. But Moon Goddess only gifts him with a hyung.

"She came after two weeks, When the cold subsides."

"Why? Aren't she lived here for past 19. Pfff" Hoseok shrugged his head with an unamused face.

"Because she is pregnant, during her last heat."

"Aah! really?" Hoseok tugs his mom's hand and wave it jumping happily. "Wow! we can see a pup, this time noona come" Tae said excitedly. Mom smiles and coo at Tae's cuteness. Others also smiles "Its only two months Tae, we can't see pups now" mom said. "ah! how damn. I thought to pamper her babies" Tae said pouting. All others laugh.

"One day you can pamper your babies instead of others" Mrs. Jung said caressing cute handsome boy. "Can I?" he asked showing his boxy smile and looking at and caressing his flat belly. "Yes, of course. Why not? You are an omega, Therefore you can easily have pups than betas and alphas though they female" Tae smiles boxy again. Meanwhile any one didn't notice Prince Jungkook blushes secretly. He hides his face immediately before anyone see. But he cannot hide it from his hyung. Jin saw that and formed a fake cough earning attention. "Then it's better we gonna go now. I think dad did invite you and Dr.Jung too. So then, let's meet up soon at the dinner Mrs. Jung. If he forgot, I invite you now. We will take our leave first" Jin bowed and bid farewell again to female healer.

"Okey, Crown prince. Take care." Then they left and hurried to the palace.

~±¡ ¥ ;±~

__________________________________________
1375 words
Chapter 4 done.
#JiniuiGeol.