Sol 🥰😩😘

Name; Sol Ramirez ?

Dob; 12/25

Age; 25 / 25,000,000

About her; Sol ramirez is the adopted daughter of jamal and ameriee ramirez. Sol was found on jamal and ameriee doorstep when she was just born probably 4 days ago. There was a note left sayin "please take care of my baby and we will come back to get her when she understands, signed by L.M. and H.M and it stated her name ". With much confusion and awe about little sol , the young couple was haplpy to take in sol because they tried so many years for kids and found out about ameriee couldn't have kids, so with that they raised sol like their own child , soon to tell her about her real parents.

Her personailty; Idgaf resting bitch face, Really smart, maybe smarter than the genius tony stark, mean but nice some times, nice to her parents and her one cuzin bonnie bennett , a lil psycho, put on this innocence face but evil as hell ( wonder where she get that from remember her da name is L.M.)
, funny as hell and a lot more just read my book.

Like ; her mates, adopted mom and da, real mom and da, bonnie, the riverdale squad, the twlight squad sometimes , food , tiktok, instagram, twitter, and snapchat, hot cheetos limon lime kind and regular hot cheetos, cheryl her literal ride to the wheels fall pof and after that king of best friend, and a lot of other things.

Dislike ; bella , bella child name (how eva the hell you spell that shit ) , edward, jacob, sharon, pepper ( I love pepper she just going to he tony's annoying ex on her ) , and a lot of other things like eople🙄.

Style ; ignore the faces that aren't hers. Her clothes/shoes will be in the chapters as time progresses including hair and maybe makeup.

My book includes ; bashing, fighting , cussing , etc...
Also, if I end up writing other books I don't do kidnapping, raping , sex traffiking, mentally/physically/or emotionally abuse, forced marriage, forced  loved, sexually asault cause it makes me sad and I don't think writing about that is right (no offense to the authors that do write about it)

Also, don't steal my mother fucking book and if you want sentence from this book ask bitch.

Also, you can vote or comment or not I'm still going to do me by finish my book for my self and others.

Love , me bitches.

Alright reserved rights go to author brucemybanner

Copyright ©®