Chapter 7 (attitudes and teasing moods)

Sol pov;

So after I saved the blossom twins lives, we decided to move to my house in new york tomorrow, while eating Chinese food. I was a little tired from today's work so I wen to take a bath and gave my company some clothes and I went to take a bath. I let Nat and Wanda join me and I guess the boys got mad cause they started mugging  but ion care. We spend a hour in the tub and decided to get out.

I put on this because the serpents and Archie them were already in their rooms and  I wanted to tease my mates while I went to get some water and snack out tha kitchen chase I know they still mad at me.

Avenger boys Pov;

Avenger boys Pov;

We was so fucking mad because like how Wanda and Nat get to take a bath with you and we cant. She finally came down a whole fucking hour later and she decided to cone down in this short ass pajama suit. We were still mad at her but, damn she just had to come down here in that. She came out of the kitchen with snacks and a water in her hand and sat it on the couch. She then proceeds to five us a hug and a kiss but we weren't having it so she just picked up the snacks and the water and walked off saying y'all sleeping in that guest rooms tonight and until I feel like y'all attitude gone , yall sleeping in the guest rooms in new York too. WHAT we didnt even do anything-  also the girls will be sleeping with me tonight and don't come In my fucking room since y'all wanna act like that. Don't talk to me either tomorrow cause Ian responding to nothing yall ask or say, slam. Damn we
Fucked up big time.

Sol pov;

Ik y'all gone say I'm being extra or doing to much but nawl cause I'm trying to show y'all love and affection and y'all acting weird ass fuck and if yall moving weird , ima move weird to shidd.

As I got in my room Wanda and Nat immediately ran up to me and said what s wrong with u, my love and I told them exactly what happened and what I told the boys. I wanted to get high, so I asked my lovely mates did they know how to roll up and smoke.

Yes and I was going to ask did you smoke a few minutes ago said Nat and wanda .

Hell yeah I smoke blunts , who wanna roll up I said.

Nobody, I will do it then.

So I rolled up a big blunt and let me tell you I was on clout 9 , along with Wanda and Nat.

We was up there laugh at dumb shit and cuddling.

We eventually got tired so I turned the tv off an cuddled with my mates until I feel asleep.

Nat pov;

I was so excited because not only did I get to shower with my mate but also got to sleep with her and I'm very much comfortable between her thighs , I think I love her already.

Wanda pov;

I love her already, and on top of that I got to shower with her, smoke with her, and cuddle with her from behind, I am so glad I am not the boys right now and I'm glad I finally found my mate.

Someone's pov😏;

I know my mate said we could sleep with her or talk to her , but I snuck in her room and when I entered I saw smoke and smelled something weird , but I didn't care me and the other guy just wanted to cuddle with our mate. I think I need my mate the most on this team because I'm 2 people and she just calms me and the other guy down, so when she said we could sleep with her I got mad and stated to turn green but Tony prevented me from doing so by calming me down. I soon got in bed and as soon as I got in she turned my way and climbed on top off me but I didn't mind by because she's my mate and she sees really good , but I feel asleep 5 minutes after she got on top of me and this is the best sleep I had in forever, I love her so much already and I hope she feels the same.

Thoughts ?

Who's Pov is this ?

Love your author , aleriah