chapter 4 (moving to new york, eating , and fighting robots)

Sol pov;

After I got done training and talking to my mami and papi I headed home and took a bath and when to sleep.

Her pjs 🥺

The next day I wake up to my 9:00 o'clock alarm and just decided not to lay in bed for 5 minute and just got the fuck up

The next day I wake up to my 9:00 o'clock alarm and just decided not to lay in bed for 5 minute and just got the fuck up. I got used the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and took a good fuckin bath. After I got done with my bath I got out put on deodorant, my gucci spray, undergarments , and put on my clothes.

After I got done with that , I went down the stairs and cooked me eggs, bacon, and toast with a side of oj. When, I got done with that it was 10:00 and we was planing on leaving at 10:30. So I called my kentrell and told him I was ready to get this ride the fuck ova with and we soon got on the road.

(We gonna say they gonna get to new york around 1:00 pm, Also, she already transferred  has clothes and stuff to her new house and she got the house built).

We was on the rood for an hour and I told k to stop so we can get psome snacks from flash foods cause a bitch was kinda hungry. So we stop at the store and I got hot cheetos, hot fries, a slushie, a gatorade, sour skittles and twixs , while kentrell got hot fries, a slushie, and some sneakers. After we got sone paying , we got back on the road and I had the aux, so I played girls want girls by lil baby and drake, some lil durk, a little bit of rod wave, and of course some youngboy cause why not.

Soon after 3 more hours we made it to new york and I was just looking around confused because 1 a bitch just got up and 2 you be confused as eva when you get up, you be like wea we at and shit and that's what I was wondering but soon I realized wea we was and I told k to drop me off at zaxbys and he can go home to get some sleep. He was hesitant at first, but I was like "ill be alright and that I know how to protect my self, I learned from you dick head ass"🤣 shut yo ass up and bring me some back to eat, with yo bitch ass 🤣 alright love you and be safe foeva that and love you too Lil sis. After I when in zaxbys, he left and just ordered and took out my air pods and phone and played no where by cuzo and waited for my order. Order 555
(I been to zaxbys, I just don't go in like that so ion know how they call they orders, its finna be like macdonalds) I when to get my food and ate it. When I got done I just decided to call an uber since ian feel like calling k and I didn't want to make a car appear outta nowhere. I called for my uber and it said it was 10 minutes away, so I waited for 5 minutes mindin my business when all of a sudden some robot laned infrona me, so mr being me I juat mugged it and keep minding business. I took my phone out and was finna replay my song but the robot grabed my phone a threw it . I got mad because how the hell you just gone throw somebody phone and I hope he know he finna pay fo that mothafucka too. I put my hand infront of me and startef bending it and the robot exploded. After that robot exploded I guess the others got mad and came gaing up on me mid you it was bout 50 of them mothafuckers, so I grew my wings and said "stand with me" , the robots was running up to me when my forest army joined my ass.

 After that robot exploded I guess the others got mad and came gaing up on me mid you it was bout 50 of them mothafuckers, so I grew my wings and said "stand with me" , the robots was running up to me when my forest army joined my ass

καλωσόρισες ξανά I said  Σας ευχαριστούμε και θα σας βοηθήσουμε να τους νικήσετε he said and I said Σας ευχαριστώ και γι' αυτό θα ανταμειφθείτε όλοι ,Κανένα πρόβλημα βασίλισσά μου και ας τους νικήσουμε

καλωσόρισες ξανά I said  Σας ευχαριστούμε και θα σας βοηθήσουμε να τους νικήσετε he said and I said Σας ευχαριστώ και γι' αυτό θα ανταμειφθείτε όλοι ,Κανένα πρόβλημα βασίλισσά μου και ας τους νικήσουμε. And with that being said , they fought the robots, while I flew over them and killed them. When we got finish with them, l looked down and I noticed I didn't change into clothes.

Steve Rogers ;
While me and the avengers were fighting, I noticed that all the robots sorta vanished away exept ultron and the twins. Ultron and the twins where looking for their other robots , while me and the avengers where going to see what happened to them. We all walked for about 5 minutes and a few feet across from us there was a beautiful short lady looking down at her clothes with black long wings attached to her back ans it looks like trees where fighting the robots. I noticed she was the lady from mystical falls, our mate. I looked at the rest of the avengers and the twins where looking at her with love and awe. She looks back at her trees and tells them something in a different language , an then they go back in the ground and tony them were just confused as me. She then looks up and sees us infront of her and  began to walk to us  and with every step she took her clothes change into a croptop shirt , leather pants and a black leather jacket with black knee high suede boots. Before I knew it she was infront of all of us and ultron thought it was a good idea to attack her and like a 6 sense, she sensed him behind her an did the come her motion with her hand and he flew to her but it seems like me and tony  and the rest of the avengers had the same idea because we was about to run to her and fight ultron thinking she could defeat him and boy we were wrong. She just held up her hand when he got infront of her and she destroyed him by her metal/iron powers. We were all in shock and she looked at us , help her hand out, spelled some thing with her water powers , froze the words, winked, and flew off.

Thoughts ?

How did I do ?

Ima update tomorrow .

Good night to y'all and love yall🖤🧡🖤

Love yo author , Aleriah