chapter 1 (everyday routine and going to the grill)

Outfit in the MM ( ignore the face )

Wassup y'all my name is Sol ramirez and I'm 25 years old. I live in mystic falls , where I grew up at and I honesly.don't think that I'm from this planet or from I stores, my own clothing line , and a lot of other stuff. I'm dark skin with a hour glass body figure with a big ass and meduim size titties. My face is clear and blemish free and my hair stops just below my ass. I'm italian, african america, with a little bit of spanish in me (not in real life remeber this is a fanfiction) I also know a little bit of every language in the book including greek which is weird. I stand around 4'12 - 5'0 (yes I'm short ) and I weight around 140 pounds. I got a spanish/hood accent and I'm originally from new york, the Bronx or that what my parent tell me and my cousins are bonnie bennett and nbayoungboy and kendell. Yes, I'm kin to the famous nbaoyoungboy and he gets me anything I want and anytime I want it. Also, did I forget to add I'm their numba 1 assassin. Alright , I'm done talking and we finna get ready to start the book from my point of view.

(A/n ; the nbagang are going to be mafia leaders )

Sol pov;

I wake up from my pieceful ass sleep by the fucking sun (hate his bitch ass). I look ova to my dresser and pick up my phone and the time was 11:30am. You know what I did , I fucking screamed , yes screamed because I usually sleep until bout 12:30 or 1:00. I laid in bed for a few morpe minute to see if I would be abpe to go back to sleep and I fuckin couldn't so, I just got up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I did that , I went to take a bath and I showered with my bath and body works under the stars body wash. I took bout a hour in the tub and got out. I put on my lingerie which comsist of a baby blue set and I put on deoderant etc...
After I got done doing my skin routine, I went to my closet and picked out and outfit that was showing a lot of skin because it was 95% outside.

As I got ready I flat ironed my black hair with silver hightlights and combed until I was untangled. When I got done gwtting dress I was out the door of my mansion when my cousin kentrell texted me and said he was at the grill and I got exirlted because he lives in california and he came all the way down here to see me. With excitement , I got I'm my all black lambo.

Her lambo

Her mansion

As I got in I started to play still waiting by my cousin and speed off

As I got in I started to play still waiting by my cousin and speed off. I approched the mystic grill and basically ran out my car. When I got to the doors off the grill , I decided to make a bad bitch entrence because nobody in this town has yet to see me because i either already have food and stuff at my mansion from me sending my maids to get it and entertaining stuff in mansion. then cry when I got to my cousin and his crew. As I walked in people were look at me with lust, love, confusion, and awe but I wasn't look at them in the moment , I wws looking fo my cuzin. I then spot him and the gang a couple of feet infront of me smiling like a fucking idiot. I then run to him while people look at us in confusion , but as I get to him I breakdown fuckin crying. "I miss u" he said in his baton rouge accent and said I miss u too and finally stopped cryin. I dapped the rest of them up and said I'm hungry than a mothafucka. We sat down at a table and I order a lemonade with a sausage biscuit sandwhich ( let's pretened that they all the fast food places combined). As we waited on a waiter name I learn was matt , me, kd, and ben watch tiktok and was trippin out. We was laughing so hard that people was still lookin at us crazy and everytine we looke at each other we laughed. After we cooled down fom laughin, I was like y'all wanna go home abd theyvwas like yea and I said bet. We was walking out with me in the front and people parted as we walked. We we got outside I got in my lambo and cuz nem going in they lambo too. People followed us as we walked out and started racing down the road.

Mikealsons thoughts ; who were they and why do they feel very powerful + our missing mate has been in mystical falls this whole time ?

Avengers ; That was our mate, we have to fucking follow her and sad/mad that you didn't acknowledged them and stated to get possesive because you were around so many men.

Thoughts ?

My first time writing a chapter to a book, how did I do?

Its finna get spicy in about 1 more chapter don't worry🧡