Ep 7: Robots invasion

-THIRD PERSON P.O.V.-

A scene, one had only seen in a movie had now turned into a reality that shook the roots of mankind...

Nakul searched around their secret meet-up spot but found no one, instead noticed a note on the center table. The handwriting didn't matched with that of his brothers while the words stated, "Before 12:35 P.M. today, come to Science space station."

He suspected the writer to be the kidnapper of his elder brother. Though his brother wasn't necessarily kidnapped however his little brain was an expert in overthinking and coming at weird conclusions, especially in anxiety. He definitely chose to go there atleast to see how that person knows about their secret meeting spot.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Arjun's grip on the iron rod loosen, as the pillar by which it emerged out of, was inclining. Knowing basics of Martial arts, and ofcourse, Newton's laws of motion! He tried swinging his legs backwards so that they will swing forward. As expected, after swinging to-and-fro, he finally managed to place his leg safely at the brick of concrete. He pulled himself towards pillar by his clutch and seemingly hugged the rods that once laid the basic structure of the building. He trailed off sliding, from the concrete pillar to the ground and waited. Till then, the debris had stopped falling, that's when he decided to rescue others, who laid injured under the load of concrete.

The robotic monster was still roaming around, his giant arms swirling around, creating havocs. Many citizens had already descended from the nearby building and ran back to their homes but some were still stuck, not to mention the financial issues that would be faced by the building owners.

Before it causes more damage and without a precautionary thought, Arjun ascended the highest pole standing, and jumped off, grabbing the monster's hand as it swept past.

It was enough to distract the monster for the time being. As the Rescue team had also arrived to rescue victims while helicopters and jets of the cops roaming around him.

Nakul, on the other hand, reached the space station's laboratory. Where, to his surprise, he found found Sahadev. After Nakul's popping questions calmed down, Sahadev just told him that someone made him smell anesthesic, and the next time he woke up, he was already in the laboratory. That's when he started to observe the surrounding, and found the same chemical placed on the center table with which he burnt himself last time in the school.
And the thing that even Sahadev had burnt a part of his skin on the arm opposite to which Nakul had with the same chemical, is too much of a coincidence to believe.

All the five brothers had some type of weird birthmarks on their arm, just below to shoulder and up to the elbow. Nakul had a sword like mark on his right hand which was a touched by the chemical while Sahadev had a mark seemingly like that of an axe on his left hand, also the hand that touched the chemical.

Suddenly a masked female greeted them. "Welcome!"
As she blew particles of something like sand, that was absorbed by their chemical burn and soon their marks on the shoulder begun to glow and the same royal blue glittery aura emerged out of it, swirling around the two from toe to head.

Correct at 12:35 p.m., the connection to all devices followed only one signal. Draupadi, who was chatting with her friend on mobile suddenly disconnected as her mobile ran out of battery. She sighed and shook her head but her mobile suddenly started buzzing itself. It fell from her hand as it trembled her to the core. Though it wasn't broken due to its strong phone cover.

As she was about to pick it up, bugs begun oozing out of the mobile as if earthworms from drenched mud. It was creepy but reality. She jumped on her legs while her heart skipped a beat till she understood the depth of the situation, when she looked around realising it was happening the same with others

News flashed on all screens, cable connections from every television, computer and mobile changed their signal to the government's official announcement, that coincidentally saved them from the earthworms.

"Citizens of my nation, this is important. The city is invaded by an unknown force. Our scientists are still trying to find it's source. Till then, please stay inside your houses and block everything that could be used as a medium to attack.", Alerted the President.

A complete mess, as citizens began to run for their lives when the giant monstrous being walked towards the closely packed alley while Arjun tried his best stopping it. But all he was doing was climbing up to his head.

He clutched one of his hand on the base of Robot's head and took out the dagger from his pocket. Hanging up on his face, with his grip on the not so smooth head of robot, tightly clutched. He popped his glass eyes with the dagger that once proved troublesome to him. Due to the robot turning blind, he couldn't see anything and it's system responded in error. Arjun jumped inside his eye through the glass that had shattered. He tried to chop off each and every wire in it's system since he didn't knew anything about robots.

The Robot's system, going mad, started rushing in random direction. Unfortunately, the direction he was going on had a flyover, on which a little boy stood with a lollipop in his hand. The boy was busy sucking it while enjoying watching Avengers in reality. Arjun had seen it, he tried his best to cut off all the wires before the child gets hurt but it was quite impossible.

As the robot was about to smash the bridge, something held it hand, halting it for a few minutes as Arjun cut off all the wires. The robot fell backwards, and Arjun jumped out.

He was looking around to catch for something to hold, however couldn't find anything for his speed of falling already spread panic on his mind. As he was about to touch the ground, a manly figure emerged from the Earth as if the ground was transparent only to him and held him, whispering his name.

Maybe he knew Arjun...

««««««««««««««•»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Any guesses for who the person was that saved Arjun? And the force that held the Robot's hand respectively?

+_+ Am so bad at writing descriptive scenes, specially like the scene where the building collapsed and Arjun made his way out.

Guesses for the hoodied girl?

👀That much for now...

Parthvi~