Neighbour

Changing into new clothes after a warm bath, you headed out to visit your university so you wouldn't be completely blank about everything the final day.

You slipped the entrance receipt in your bag and called up a taxi.

You gaped at the view in front of you. It was massive and "SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY" engraved in bold on the huge black iron gate. It was surrounded by greenery and a studious atmosphere which assured you about a fantastic year ahead.

Even though you didn't even place a step inside the building, you could tell that the furniture was detailed. Glass windows, gardens, a hospital and everything a student would need.

You proceeded inside with small steps after showing your ID card to the security guard and asked a student for the way to the front office. You gently knocked on the door and fixed your clothes as soon as you heard a voice from inside, permitting you to enter.

You saw a woman in her 40's elegantly dressed and seated on the chair. She wore round spectacled which hung on her nose tip with her curly brown hair tied up in a bun.

You bowed and said, "Park Hana, Busan" while handing her your entrance form. She scrutinized it with a serious face as you hesitantly sat down on the couch. To your utmost surprise, she broke into a smile while searching something on her PC.

"Your results are impressive" She complimented as you send her a smile and a small 'thank you'.

"You might be knowing this but your Year is starting from tomorrow and here is your timetable." She gave you a sheet of paper as you carefully put it in your bag. 

"You classes start from 9:00 am and end at 4:00 am. Though it mainly depends on the number of lectures you have in a day and also the subject you have chosen, it's an estimate."

"If there's anything else, please or you are done for today" She added as you shook your head and stood up.

"I will take your leave" You bowed.

-

 The distance was a bit too much but since you had to seek for a part time job, you choose walking over public transport on your way back from the university.

You passed many cafeteria's but none of them were hiring. You passed a department store but they weren't in need for a cashier. 

You looked across randomly, almost giving up but you spotted a garage. A mechanic's work. You were always interested in things which included a lot of physical work so you decided to try your luck. Also, not many people prefer doing things that would completely suck their energy out after a tiring half day of lectures.

"Are you hiring?" You said while looking at a man whose back was facing you. He looked like the owner. The garage was pretty large and it would definitely make you a lot of money if your luck tried to be a good kid for once.

"Yes, please have a seat" The man turned at you and gave you a gummy smile.

WTF.

"Yoongi?" Your mouth was wide open.

Does he really own this? How much does this man earn? 

"You seriously Pop up everywhere to be a pain in the ass. Also, I HAD TO CLEAN THE MESS YOU MADE YESTERDAY. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH MY HANDS CRIED? In my entire lif-" His tone had a sudden high pitch which caused you to send him a eye roll.

He abruptly stopped when he saw his two workers giving him weird looks.

He cleared his throat and asked with zero interest, "Why are you here?"

"Of course, looking for a part time job"

"You don't need to do stuff like these. Why do you need money?"

"To live you dumb-"

"What I am saying is, I am rich enough to spend after you"

"Are you hiring me or should I go and submit my hard work to a unknown place and to a unknown owner?" You snapped and glared at him.

"Fine."

"Really? I thought you were done hiring"

"Wait........don't tell me you are hiring because it's me " You smiled brightly at your own statement.

"It's not-" Yoongi started as you cut him off.

"I love you!!!!!!!" You instantly jumped on him and hugged him tightly without listening to him.

"Geez woman! Get off" He held your wrists and pushed you away.

"The only reason I am hiring a little shit like you is because both of them are leaving this job soon." He pointed at the two people working peacefully.

You pouted at his actions and settled yourself on the couch.

"You rude and mean to me Yoongi" You pouted and whined.

He made a annoyed face at you as tears brimmed in your eyes.

"are you seriously crying?" He had the audacity to ask you that, as if the tears were dripping from your head.

"I'm sorry- didn't know that you were this sensitive. I'm really sorry" He gently held your shoulders.

"I knew my acting was absolutely amazing" You flipped your hair and broke into a smile.

"pain in the ass"

-

Your afternoon sleep was disturbed by loud honking noises.  You slid your curtain slightly and craned your neck out of the window only to see a cargo van being the main cause of the noisy atmosphere. Two cars were blocking it's way. 

You finally came to a conclusion after pondering upon the situation which had settled soon. Yoongi did inform you about having a neighbour. Maybe it's your future neighbor's doing. Moreover, you found out that he was moving right next to you. You were up for new people. After all, according to the information, he was of your age.

You changed into a decent hoodie and black jeans and exited your house.

Two men were moving his stuff into the house. How much ever you wanted to ignore it, you found a familiar back. 

It can't be him.

Not being sure, you went near him but stopped as you watched him paying the two men. You waited till the truck drove off and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around as his lips turned into a smirk, "We meet again Princess"