I think Yoongi is furious

"Here you go!" Yoongi placed a ramen bowl in front of you alongside pouring soda in your glass.

"Thanks" You said while rubbing your eyes out of itchiness and yawning.

"didn't get enough sleep?" 

"hmm. I slept at 2:00"

"because of homework?"

"nah, jung-"

He instantly narrowed his eyes, "Jung............kook?"

"No noh, not at all. I meant jung-- jungle book. Yeah, jungle book"

"What jungle book?"

"I stayed up till 2:00 watching it" you smiled a little to convince him.

"That better be the case. I like that Jungkook guy but if I found out about you spending the night with, I'm gonna bury both of you alive. I will make sure that you don't end up together even in underworld" He scoffed.

You took a deep breath, glad that he atleast believed your story. The rest of the breakfast proceeded in silence and some frequent glares.

"Al right, bye" You opened the main door of his house.

"Yeah, see you at work"

-

You took a cab to your uni since you were late and didn't have time hunting for public buses. As soon as you got off, you were greeted by a charming smile.

"Hey sweetie" He put his hand on your shoulder.

"Don't sweetie me here. The Dean's gonna kick us out" You gently pushed his hand away.

"He won't. Besides, I don't mind telling people about the fact that we're dating" He sent you a wink along with a cheeky smile.

You looked at him with narrowed eyes , "We're not dating"

He immediately stopped in his tracks, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"What?" 

"We're obviously dating. We ate ramen together, held hands, hugged and also kissed."

"Keep your voice low kook" You shushed him down.

However, he was still furious," How can you tell that we're not dating-"

A call interrupted his rant.

"Who's that?" he peeped in.

"Yoongi"

"Yes, my dear brother?" 

"So sweetie, I was just checking my security cam since situated in front of my house but I unfortunately noticed something very captivating." you heard Yoongi say over the line.

"why are you calling me for that?"

"well because sweetheart, JUNGKOOK AND YOU EXITED THE SAME CAR AT 11:00 IN THE NIGHT and then walked towards the pool. You have a minute to explain my darling" his voice was flooding with sarcasm.

"no yoongs, I was sleeping"

"so was it your ghost?" "Dammit Hana, you're in trouble once you return"

He harshly hung up.

Your eyes screamed that you were tensed. Still, Jungkook chose to ask you, "What happened?"

"Yoongi somehow, is well equipped with the fact that we were together last night"

"But we didn't do anything. I mean, we kissed but he doesnt know that" He pouted.

"he's still furious"

"So what are we doing now?"

"Do I look like I know?"

"Kinda" He gave you a grim look.

"I dont!" You screeched.

"Jeez, I thought you would. You scored a solid 98%"

"You scored 99 dumbass." You irritably retorted.

"I guess I dumb in real life"

"You are" You assured him.

You walked ahead as he ran to match your pace, "Where are you going?"

"to hell"

"I'm going to the class for sure. Or else, the professor's gon make me clean the toilet again" He ran off before you could express your concern on his idiocy.

You had only 5 classes today so you were done by 3:30 pm and hence chose to walk home instead of squeezing urself in the bus. As it goes without saying, Jungkook accompanied you.

"So, what are you gonna tell your brother?"

"No idea. Probably that we went to meet Aera"

"He'll burn up"

"He already is" You grunted. "and I think he will be more furious about the news that we went to the pool side together"

"How does he know that?" Jungkook wriggled his brows.

"Through his cam. and in that direction, we only have the pool and lumps of hay"

"I'm doomed if he knows about the kiss" He shook his head in distress.

You gulped at the thought of it. You weren't clear yourself. Were you dating? were you not? but you liked it so....

Well, presently, you only had the energy to think of ways to face Yoongi and his senseless questions.

-

"Aera, did you say?" Yoongi gave you a sharp look.

"yeah, her" you smiled a little.

"Why her?"

"Because I wanted to clear things out"

"So let her come. Does she not want to do that? after ruining a friendship of 8 or more years?"

"I think-"

"stop defending her" He suddenly turned towards Jungkook, "and you boy, why were you with her last night near the pool?"

"we were talking about the entire Aera situation" he shortly answered.

"and why are you getting involved?" 

"because it is about me. Almost" Jungkook politely faked a smile.

"so why the pool? did it give you any moral support?"

You sighed at your brother's stupidity, "Yoongi, leave him alone. We gotta go, a lot of homework I tell you"

"However Sir, I think Aera's right" Jungkook suddenly voiced.

"in what context?"

"that you look like a sick but cute blob fish when you're angry"

"scram" he shut the door at your faces before throwing you out.

"He seems furious" Jungkook anxiously said.

"He needs help" 

As you attempted to walk ahead, a car stopped in front of you as your ray of hope came in front of your blessed eyes. Oh! how you loved to be around him!

"Hobaa" You gave him a quick hug which he gladly returned.

"Your face looks down. Is something wrong?" You said in concern.

"Kinda, I have something to convey"