present-life-stalker

"You might not be my 'past-life-stalker, but you definitely are my present-life stalker"

"I don't have time for that princess" He shot you a sarcastic smile and stood in front of you.

"Then how do you explain this? The same university and then work place?"

"It's my choice"

"Then why are you here?"

"To earn"

"why does it have to be here?"

"Again,  it's my choice"

"But I am already working here"

"So?"

"Kook" You sighed and dragged him out of your brothers' garage.

"He probably hates you" You tried to convince him.

"It's not like I'm gonna work FOR him. I gonna work FOR HIS company." He pushed you out of the way and shrugged his shoulders.

"It's the same thi-"

Walking past you, he entered the garage again and started looking for Yoongi.

Yoongi sat on his chair with a grumpy expression while resting his hands on his chest sassily. With an eyebrow raised, he was gaze pierced into Jungkook who was looking down awkwardly.

"You liked the clock right?" Yoongi started the conversation with a deep voice.

You palmed your forehead at his silliness and walked towards him.

"Yea, it was good" Jungkook let out a small unconvincing laugh.

"Yoongi-" You started but were cut off.

"Shut up. So, Jeon Jungkook, why are you here?"

"I was looking around for jobs, no other place was really hiring"

"Are you sure about that?" Yoongi suspiciously eyed him before adding ."Or are you that much into each other that you cannot live without seeing each other?"

"Yoong-"

"you do not interfere when other people are talking young lady" He glared at you.

"Why should I hire you?"

"I am well trained at physical work" Jungkook politely replied.

"Give us a moment" Yoongi dragged out to a corner.

"I might consider his request. However, if I see you around him, you're dead"

You understood what he was protective about. Yoongi might have thought that  Jungkook liked you but you even though he didn't. You perfectly knew the case about what he was getting protective about. He wouldn't mind Jungkook liking you but he did because of your past relationship troubles. It wasn't even an official one back then. There was a guy named ' Han gyeol ' who liked you in 8th standard and to get your attention, he had done all sorts of things even if it was uncomfortable for you. He had stalked you for a while before dropping it cause it didn't work. 

Yoongi knew this and didn't want you to get into things that would cause you any trouble and he was albeit protective when it came to boys so, Jeon Jungkook wasn't an exception.

"Yoongi" You sighed.

"He doesn't like me" You said in a soft voice.

"What do you mean? I can see right through him."

"Even if he does, he isn't a bad person"

"You said the same thing about Han gyeol. He turned out to be such a nice person" You could track the evident sarcasm in his voice.

"He needs money just like I do" You tried to persuade him but he pushed you back gently and walked away.

You messed your hair frustration and let out a gasp of air. 

"You're hired." You heard him say before getting into his own business.

-

"Does he seriously hate me?" 

"No" You gave Jungkook a reassuring pat on his shoulder and smiled gently.

"I feel that. What did I do?"

"You didn't. Han gyeol did."

"That Jerk?"

"You know about Him?" You raised your eyebrows.

"Aera told me" 

"That little snitch" You flared your nose before resting your back on the couch.

"Talking about her, she is behaving really weird these days. Is something going on with her?"

"Why do you think?" You looked at him.

"She texted me on Instagram few days ago"

"and?"

"Nothing much, maybe it's just me" He shrugged his shoulders as a comfortable silence surrounded the both of you.

You thought for a while about what he had said and decided on asking her later.

Turning on the television, you cracked your fingers and relaxed your brain. Your Professor shouted a bit too loud on a student today and your headache was tagging along the entire day.

"Are you gonna watch this?" He commented on your choice of movie.

"It's at least better than those cliche 'childhood love' movies which you watch"

"I don't watch those" he immediately opposed.

"You do Jeon, your mom told me" you put on a satisfactory smile.

"They are not that bad" He nevertheless defended himself.