Chapter 44

Heyyy Guysss !!!
Sorry for making you wait for this long , but to compensate it I wrote a longggg chapter ❤️
ENJOYYYY 💕💕💕

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

Months passed in a blink it was now 9 months of there marriage , everything was perfect between Sidnaaz , Shehnaaz was very well aware of her feelings , she was sure that she loves him but Sidharth was still unaware of his feelings , he is very protective and caring towards her but still he was confused about his feelings . 

It was one fine evening Shehnaaz was standing in the balcony looking at the sky , Sidharth entered his room after coming from office , he look here and there in order to find her but he didn't find her . He was going to call out her name but his eyes fell on the balcony where she was standing .

He went to the balcony and stand at the entrance  and was looking at her all lost in the sky , her face was glowing , she was shining more than the moon which made him smile . He went towards her , wrapped his hands around her belly and hugged her from behind she got shocked for a moment but smiled realizing his touch . He started nuzzling his nose on her neck . 

" aap kab aaye " Shehnaaz asked but he did not respond 

Sidharth only replies when it is necessary that to in words and sometimes in 2-3 lines . 

" thak gye hai na aap ?? " Shehnaaz asked again to which he hummed against her skin making her smile

" aap fresh hojaiye ....... mein khana lagati hoon " Shehnaaz said 

Shehnaaz try to break the hug but he was not letting her go , he was holding her tightly in his arms and was nuzzling his nose in her neck .

" SIdharth chodiye ..... " Shehnaaz said but he did not listen to her making her frown 

" kahan jaana hai " Sidharth asked 

" aapke liye coffee banane , aur phir khana " Shehnaaz said 

" Its not the dinner time abhi 6:30 ho rahe hai " Sidharth said 

" accha par coffee toh laane dijiye " Shehnaaz said 

" no need ....... get ready we need to leave for party " Sidharth said making her look at him with wide yes 

" iss time " shehnaaz asked

" It just slipped out of my mind ........ get ready its really important " Sidharth said and she nodded .

She tried to come out of his hold but failed miserably 
" Sidharth chodiye ready hona hai aur aapke kapde bhi niklane hai ...... late ho raha hai " Shehnaaz said making him huff . She smiled looking at his irritated face , she was going to take his clothes but suddenly she turned and pecked his cheek and ran from there blushing . Sidharth became shock , he caress his cheek where he kissed and smiled . 

Shehnaaz got ready for the party , she was wearing  beautiful saree with backless blouse , she kept her hair open and wore big earrings , she applied little makeup , sindoor and wore heels .