Chapter 32

Emma pov

Taylor came over and talked to me a few times, as I sat on the bench being bored and watching everyone play dodge ball.

The gym teacher finally blew the whislte and everyone exited the hall, me and Eloise following.

Taylor didnt take long. He didnt even change, just got his bag and came out.

"You better take a shower when we get back" I say, pulling my shirt over my nose pretending to be suffocating.

"I dont smell that bad!" Taylor protested.

"Yes, yes you do" I say.

"What?! Okay smell then" He said and brought his armpit next to my face.

"What the?!" I say running away from him towards the car, but Taylor was right at my heel.

"Taylor please stop. STOP!" I say as I leaned against the car panting and Taylor putting his armpit closer to my face.

"Why do you want me to stop?" Taylor said putting both of his arms on each side of my face.

"Because I dont want to smell your armpit like any other normal person" I say quietly.

"Oh okay" He said closing the space imbetween us. He kissed me slowly once again I was mesremized by his touch.

It felt as if butterflies were exploding in my stomach with his soft lips on mine.

When I was actually getting into the kiss, I heard something squeak and then getting soaked by water.

I opened my eyes to see Taylor very close to me and holding a water gun, pointed at me.

"Taylor you d*ck! You ruined this perfect shirt!" I moan looking down at my now soaked shirt.

"Yeah and what felt like a perfect kiss" Taylor said flirting a little.

"Taylor just stop okay? I am just sick of you crap. You kiss me like as if you love me and then act like it was a joke. make up your mind man" I say stepping away from him and putting a hand through my hair.

"Wow um I'm sorry. I didn't realize it meant that much to you" Taylor says.

"Yeah well it did okay. Just get in the car" I say opening the car door and getting in, Taylor following.

The car ride home was long and awkward. I just wanted it to end.

As soon as we arrived, I got out and ran upstairs to my room.

I sat down on my bed and got out my books from school.

I have a lot to catch up from the days I've missed plus the homewrok I was given today.

I get to work straight away so then I've got time to try and make up with Taylor.

****

Afew hours passed and I had finally finished with the work.

I check the time on my phone and t was only 6:30.

I pack away my stuff and walk over to my closet to get out a white bikini and put it on.

I walk downstairs to see the livingroom was empty, so I check the kitchen. Empty again.

I go outside to see Taylor on the lounger next to the pool.

I stood infront of him, blocking the sun.

"Oh Emma" he said realizing that I was standing there and sat up.

"I feel like we didn't finish that kiss the way how we wanted it to" I say pulling him up so he is standing.

"Oh I didn't know..." I cut him off by crashing my lips to his.

He kisses my back and putting his hands on my lower back.

Just as I thought the moment was right, I push him right in the pool.

He lands in it with a loud splash.

I walked up to the edge of the pool and crossed my arms.

"Why the f*ck did you do that?!" He said as he resurvaced. Suprisingly he didn't look that angry.

" Oh just some payback" I say pausing before saying payback to make is sound dramatic.

"What if you came into the pool" Taylor says.

"No you can't" I say alarmingly, lifting my leg into view.

"Sit down" He says.

I hesitate, not wanting to get hurt plus get into trouble.

"C'mon I wont hurt you or anything" Taylor says swimming up to me.

I sit on the wet floor and put my okay leg in the cool water.

Taylor holds the booted leg in his hand and pulls the straps of.

"How does that feel?" Taylor says as he pulls the whole boot of and puts it next to me.

"Not right" I say.

Taylor chuckles and pulls me slowly into the pool.

I grab hold of Taylor because I couldn't float properly.

I tried not to move it, but it just mooved with the other leg.

"No Taylor ouch it hurts please help me out" I say.

" Okay okay calm down. Ill get you a floaty okay?" He says and reached over behind me to get one thats already blown up.

He lifts me up onto the floaty and puts something under my leg.

"Thanks" I say putting my head back on the head rest.

"Its okay" I look back at him and he was on a floaty of his own.

"Your lazy you now that?" I say putting the sunglasses on that was ontop of my head, which I didn't really need seeing that it was getting dark.

"Thanks" He said sarcasticly.

"Its okay" I ssay back.

There was a short pause.

"You know I was thinking a lot lately. By lately I mean the time Ive been outside. And I was thinking maybe we can go out one day you know like on a date" He says looking down.

I lift my sunglasses and looked at him.

Taylor Caniff juat asked me out on a date.

Vote and comment!! x