Chapter 20

EMMA POV

"Sh*t!" I say and try and bend over to get my phone while everyone laughed at my response. I saw Taylor bend down to get my phone for me, and then helped me back up straighed.

"Thankyou Taylor" I smiled at him while he handed me the phone.

"Its okay, you werent going to get that yourself" he smiled back.

I pulled him into a hug.

"Im on about moving in you idiot" I laughed.

"Haha you should be thanking your mom. I asked her and she said yes" he said looking up at my mom.

"Oh yean I forgot" I say biting my bottom lip.

I turn around and looked up at my mom as she smiled down at me.

"Thanks mom. your the best" I tell her as she pulls me into a hug.

I know hun" she says kissing the top of my head.

We stayed like that for a few minutes while everyone els started to get drinks.

"Well I better get going" mom said braking the silence imbetween us besides the people around us.

"What am I moving in already?" I say panicky.

"No no only your bed is here. You'll be moving in tomorrow with all of your stuff and you and Taylor wont be going to school untill wednesday. I just want to get out of here befor the party" she said.

"Oh yeah, ill be back over later okay?" I say.

"Okay. Bye hun, Bye Taylor" she shouted over across the room.

"Bye Jess" he answered and with that my mom left.

I watched her through the window and couldnt help feeling guilty.

"You okay?" a hand was on shoulder and I turned around quickly.

"Yeah" I said forcing a smile and turning around to see beautiful green eyes staring down at me.

I looked at them for ages, getting all of the colours in and was aware that he was looking at mine to.

"Oh yeah. My name is Aaron" he said holding out a hand and I took it.

"Yeah I know who you are. My name is Emma" I say smiling kindly.

"Yeah I know who you are. Taylor talks about all of the time"Aaron says and I couldnt help but blush.

"Good things I hope?" I ask, I didnt want Taylor telling someone like Aaron that Im ennoying.

"All good all good. He was telling us that you were really pretty, and he was right" he said smiling. The blush on my cheeks went a darker red.

"Oh my gosh your blushing so much" he chuckled.

" Your making it happen!" I say hiding my cheeks.

He laughed even more, and I joined in.

"So you and Taylor then. Is there something going on or?" Aaron asked.

"Oh no were just close friends, I only live across the road"I say.

"And that was you mom right?" he asks.

"Oh yeah. She like loves Taylor" I laughed.

"And your dad?" Aaron asked.

"Oh died when I was ten" I tried to not show any emotion .

"Sorry" Aaron says.

"Dont worry it was ages ago" I say.

there was a long silence.

"Hey you want a drink?" Aaron asks.

"Sure"I answer and he goes over to the kitchen to get a drink.

I was deep in thoughts and didnt realize that Taylor was talking to me.

"Hey Emmmmma" he says laughing and waving a hand infront of me.

"what?" I say confuesed.

" I said that Im gonna introduce you to everyone" he said laughing.

"Oh okay" I said.

Taylor led me over to the livingroom were everyone was.

"Oh my god, Meg?" I say shocked to see the girl infront of me.

"Emma!" Meg squealed and ran over to me to give me a hug.

"I havent seen you in years! You look so diffrent" I say.

"I better have we were nine!" she said and e started to laugh.

"Im sorry to hear about your dad. I left before it happened" she sais sadly.

"Dont worry Im over it now" I say.

"Hey reunited again!" she says and grabs Taylor by the arm and adds him to the group hug. (they were a trio before Meg left btw)

"Okay so Emma this is the gang. Cameron, Carter, Nash, Hayes, Jack J, Jack G, Shawn, you know Matt, Sam, Crawford, Brent, Chris, Jc, Kian and Aaron" He said while Aaron came in. They all waved when their name was called.

Hey guyes! Ive decided to publish the chapters on sundays and wednesdays now because once a week is to long! More viners are in this one wehey!! ha thats all byeee btw in this chapter there is 811 words and im like super proud of myself😂

p.s I just want to say thank you becuase two months ago I only had 600 reads and now I have 5.4k and its just such an improvment! so thanks<3

Megan🍕