Welcome to Piltover.

9:30 AM. Tuesday morning moving.

The room of which Y/N resided in shuddered, and groaned to life as the young male sat up, his back popping as he did, putting his hands on his face wiping away what tiredness he could. His eyes showed a growing tiredness, his kouth lightly agape, as he stood up rolling his neck and walking to the bathroom, walking on the ball of his feet as to not disturb the downstairs neighbor.

His hands snaked their ways to a tooth brush as he groaned, putting the thick blue paste on the bristles, staring in the mirror, noticing eye bags form, and a weakness in his skins glow, almost lifeless.

His hands shook away his thoughts as he pushed the toothbrush into his mouth, the cold mind stinging his tongue, the sent leeching upwards over his eyes as he groaned again, this time annoyed. He worked on the plaque that set in his mouth, fingers gripping the brush roughly scratches coated his arms and hands, working on machines or fixing simple appliances for friends, his hands had found boundless ways to find themselves scratched along the open metal points, or the hot welded metal of his tools. But, who would he be if not a little rough?

His eyes grazed each mark on his body, the imperfect blemishes or spots of undesirable, as he rolled his eyes spitting out the toothpaste and cleaning the brush in the sink, making his way out.
The apartment was cold, unloving, and bland, the basic furnishing was supplied when he arrived under Heimerdingers request, he was striving so well, a top notch student at the academy, but lived so far he missed many classes and meetings.

Heimerdinger sought this pool of creativity he saw in Y/N and requested they move closer, with all the moving costs payed for, with the info of "Youll live near another top student, Jayce, the clever young man he is! You two will get along, I assure you." You could remember with a giggle how he toddled along the grounds, so short compaired to everyone else. But as you just began to think, your mind yet again snapped you out of it, back to reality, by now you had been on autopilot and already dressed yourself and walked to the kitchen, your mind craving that delectable Coffee Jayce had given you as a welcome gift, the coffee pot was hidden some where in one of the basic boxes scattered through your new home, trying to figure out where would he too much work, youll simply get one on the way to work with Jayce. A journey to the underworld, the Lanes, a trinket shop Jayce had exclaimed, 'Things that could help us figure out this magic!' He shouted in your memory as you chuckled.

Y/N walked up the stairwell, to Jayces home, knocking on the regal door that sat infront of him, his eyes glancing over the glasses intricate designs and refractions. Before he could say anything Jayce pulled the door open quickly "Ya ready?!" He whisper yelled, had someone else seen the twoz they would have assumed the two had been young childhood friends, while in truth, Jayce and Y/N had only known rachother for the minimum of four and a half days now. Jayce bit his lip in anticipation as he pulled a cloack on, handing a spare to Y/N and pulled the other along with him.

Y/N chuckled "I guess I have no choice now do I?" He laughed as he pulled on the cloack handed to him and ran with Jayce to the docks, a large abandoned ware house, right ok the outskirts of Piltover and the Lanes, a perfect secluded route to the Undercity, to remain unseen, how good would it be to be seen as a student of the academy passing into the undercity buying illegal trinkets and tools only the highest of the high could get, or the enforcers would have to train to use? Not so great would it. Jayce laughed as he jumped between ally ways and climbed around, as if he was so familiar with this route, Y/N almost struggled to keep up.
After a constant 6 minutes of humping, climbing, huffing, and heaving your body sround you finslly made it to a shop, not paying attention to the shop name, Jayce held the door open for Y/N and smiled "Slow people first, by friend" He teased as he entered the shop behind Y/N with a smile as if he was a kid in a candy shop.

Before the two could continue to look around a larger, heavy set man appeared behind the counter "Well, welcome to my shop, im Benzo, how can I interest you teo today?" The mans voice was gruff, but welcoming, the sound of someone who would seem like the odd uncle at a family reunion, Y/N stayed quiet as he looked at benzo once, and back to Jayce out of intimidation. "I need something to help conduct alot of electricity, and redirect it, not just like a wore, but it cant burn, and it has to have no covering on it" The young male said, eyes still tracing the small metalic devises strewn about the shop, grabbing extra tools and pieces as he nodded to himself. Benzo nodded as he looked to the younger child in the shop "Ekko, fetch me part B-32A from the window would ya kid?" He asked as he leaned on the counter quickly "Got it Benzo!" The kid said excitedly, what ever this window piece was, it seems people rarely bought or looked at it.
"Ahem," Benzo cleared his throat obviously as he looked at Jayce "This is a good conductor, it can stand high heat, and take a good kick before she goes kapoot" The man said as he held a container that remained closed, looking at Jayce raising an eye brow.

Jayce looked to his friend quickly then the wires and nodded "Here, this oughta cover all this extra stuff and that window shelf over there" he said as he tossed a few coins of gold, then the blue haird boy pointed to a large display or mechanical items and builds, that sported odd designs and shapes on them. "Thats what I need." He said as he smiled "Works for me Son, but hey, what are you even doing with this?" Benzo asked as he raised his eye brow again.

"The future of the Undercity and Piltover"