Welcome to the Lanes.

3:42 pm, Tuesday, In the Lanes.

Jayce smiled as he walked with his new materials, "Y/N do you think youre ready to go? If not, I can wait just a bit longer" The strong male asked, as he turned to face Y/N. "Just a bit longer, the food and drinks here are amazing!" Y/N Cheered as he walked with Jayce, crossing allyways and large crowded markets, his smiled widening at the sights and smells and every thing he could see.
As the two young men traversed the Undercity on foot, they stumbled upon 'The last drop' The words seemed to burn in Y/Ns mind as cogs turned and sputtered around, fighting between entering or passing.

Y/N smiled as they pulled Jayce into the bar, the smell of thick stagnent smoke hit his nose and burned his eyes as he lightly coughed pulling Jayce to the counter, being met with a large scruffy man, whos voice sounded like a lions growl and his face reminded him of a bears. Y/N flagged the man down and asked for a round  paying for the drinks this time "I didnt take you for someone to drink." Jayce commented, sitting beside Y/N "The same goes for you mr.goody two shoes." The man teased his friend as he grabbed the drinks, and dropped the payment onto the counter "What brings you topsiders down here?" The large man asked as he leaned on the counter "Stuff" Y/N commented quickly as he took a drink, the hoppy taste traced his mouth, coating his throat as it ran down. A good pour.
Jayce chuckled and patted Y/Ns shoulder "Just buying items today." He said as he took a drink with Y/N nodding, as seen in a way to sooth Y/N almost. The larger man nodded "Well. Id stay safe and together while down here, the undercity doesnt take too kindly to piltovians here." He scruffed as he walked to pour another patron a drink.

Jayce looked to Y/N with a chuckle, and kept drinking,  now pulling out a note pad to discuss ideas with Y/N "If we refuse this fragment on, it could stabalize the beginning process, and create a neutral turn" He said as he crudely sketched the contraption, his eyebrows raised as he did, smiling giddily. Y/N Chuckled "But thats brings up the issues of powering the said component, how would we keep a steady power runing to defuse its reaction to the metals?" He asked as he tapped a small part of the sketch, shrugging. Jayces eyes narrowed as he re-read the notes he had, searching for a possible way. He took another drink, and returned to chewing on the eraser of his pencil quietly as the roar of laughter and chatter took over the bar. Y/N Nodded as he turned back to his drink, catching the eyes of a large woman in the shadows, conversing with the bartender, what ever the conversation was on, it was getting heated and no one was backing down, despite his instinct, Y/N stayed out, and ignored the slight commotion it caused as jayce sketched and wrote quickly. Y/Ns eyes traced each movment mentally as he took the final drink out of his cup and poked Jayce "We should head out, its a little late huh?" He asked as he nodded towards the exit, Jayce nodded his head as he got up, after finishing the last of his drink, and pocketed his notepad, making his way to the door with Y/N in tow, his hands holding his new items dearly to his chest, "Quote the hub-bub isnt it?" He asked as he pointed back to the tavern the pair had just left. Y/N Nodded chuckling "Crazy packed in there man." He said as he navigated the winding ally ways of the Lanes, the two grabbing trashed metals and materials that could be useful to their project.
Unbeknownst to the duo, a boy followed, short, hidden along the curves and darkness of the walls, Ekko, watched intently, marking each pathway following the rich pair to their home, under the impression that the two had been housemates.

5:32 PM, Tuesday evening. Piltover.

Y/N sighed as he finally finished unpacking his room and office, leaving only his kitchen and living room, Jayce, stood in the center of the room sweat bulding on his forehead as he chuckled "Not a light packer are you?" He asked, teasing the other. "Nope, gotta bring the whole home with me when i move, every time" Y/N Replied snarkily, as he bit his lip, trying to imagine how the living room would look once fully unpacked, eyes squinting at the empty, yet some how cluttered area. Jayce had taken note, as he did the same "w-what are we looking at?" He jokingly asked as he stood next to Y/N face level to Y/N's. Y/N had jumped in surprise as he got ripped from his thoughts "Trying to decide how this all plays out, hm?" He said as he turned to Jayce raising a brow, smiling at hayces funny faces he would make. "Yeah, you should probably rest though, its getting late, and weve been out and about all day, plus unpacking two whole rooms? You gotta be tired dude" he said as he pointed to Y/N rasing a brow in return.
The two stared at eachother quietly for 10 seconds, and promptly broke into a laughing fit as they tried to stare at eachother still, the once dull atmosphere now happy, and chill. "You should come over tonight, im making some dinner and working with the prototype, you could come assist with dinner" Jayce said, inviting his friend over, as smile tugging at Y/Ns lips as Jayce asked, the first dinner with a friend in awhile.
The two made it out of Y/Ns apartment room, and walked to the upstairs house area, Jayce took his time unlocking the door as he chuckled, fumbling the keys. "Sorry" he quickly supplied the apologies as he pushed open the door, turning to the aide so Y/N could walk inside, Jayce following behind and shutting the front door.
Y/N sighed as the smell of dust, oil, and stale air filled his nostrils, reminding him of his familys work shop, memories rising up as he shook his head quietly "all behind me.. all behind" he whispered and walked to the kitchen with Jayce smiling like a kid.

"Lets cook the shit out of this dinner"