cook night.

8:34 PM, Jayces apartment.

Y/N Smiled as he stirred the pot of soup, when jayce came up behind him, his back pressed against Jayces chest, as he lifted the spoon for Jayce to taste. The spoon pressed to Jayces lips lightly as he drank the small amount of the shoup "It needs more Cayenne pepper" He said as he reached above you and pulled out the small container of the spice, and put it into the pot, lowering the heat as he smiled smelling the delicious food the scent wafting around the room as he backed up from Y/N, "Sorry, i got a tad close there" he said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly.
Y/N chuckled as he patted Jayces shoulder "its okay ya big goof, anyways, lets dig in" Y/N nodded as he grabbed two of the bowls out of the cabinet, scooping the soup with the ladel into the bowls. "god, youre a great cook, Y/N" Jayce exclaimed as he smiled, soup on the corner of his mouth, scooping more greedily into his mouth his eyes glacing up to Y/N quickly.
Y/N just smiled as he drank the soup quietly, chuckling once he swallowed his scoops "Is that so?" He asked as he walked to the counter, and sat with Jayce, his eyes heavy and tired as he drank from the bowl "Im so fed up with this moving bull" Y/N whined as he leaned onto Jayces shoulder, smiling lightly. He felt safe, and content although tired, he was finally 'home'. And no amount of words could express his appreciation to Jayce, as he yawned "Time for me to hit the hay" Y/N yawned out as he got up, washing his bowl after a few minutes "Okay Y/N, ill assist you to your room, I dont want you getting hurt okay?" He whispered reassuringly as he put a hand on Y/Ns shoulder, and lead him to the door slowly, like a guardian, his smile was gleaming as he did.

Y/N Unlocked the door to the apartment, and walked in lazily, "Sleep well Y/N" Jayce called out as he shut the door and locked it. Making sure no one could break into Y/Ns room, his hand dropping off the door nob. Y/N Lazed to his room, his eyes barely open as he did, his back hunched as he yawned again, eyebrows furrowed as he crashed onto the bed before him, just a matress on the ground, thats what if felt like. His eyes tried to focus on the ceiling, as the colors got duller, and his eyes slowly shut, as the man struggled against the sleep, his eyes slowly opening and closing again until his head chouldnt take it, and tottled off to sleep quickly.
The room was cold, and silent, aside the light footsteps of Jayce upstairs walking his room, pacing, it seemed to be as Y/N laid there, aware of his surroundings yet not 'awake' for the most part. He laid there, limp as he sighed and tried to shut it off and sleep, his brain trying its hardest to fight, yet unable too.

6:32 AM, your apartment, first day back to the academy.

Y/N sighed as he slowly awoke from his sleep, the light barely shone through his blinds as he whined, sitting up now, remembering what day it was. The first day back into the academy, it had been a short break, 3 days to move to the apartment and situate and get used to Piltovian life. Yet instead you used it chasing Jayce in the undercity and lazing around until the last minute. But no matter dwelling on bad decisions. Y/N stood up and followed his usual routine, shiver, brush teeth, shower.. maybe, get dressed, make coffee, and now to add on leave with Jayce and head to the academy. Which speaking of the man, a heavy knock caused Y/N to jump and skittle towards the entrance and open the door, hopping to put on your right shoe as Jayce laughed, cocking a brow. "C'mon. Heimerdinger is waiting!" He chuckles as he starts to walk away, you chasing behind quickly. After shutting your home door and locking it you caught up, boy was Jayce a fast walker he was already half way down the stairs by the time you finished fumbling with your keys and got to the Blue heads side.

As the time progressed you finally made it to the academy grounds, smiling when you walked on campus. Following your peer to the offices he knocked on a rather large door, decorated with gold accents, beautiful mahogany woods, and engravings and shapes that accented the space well. A small "come in!" Was heard from behind the door as Jayce pushed the door open and moved to the side to let Y/N enter. Before either man could compliment or greet the head master the small man snickers "Oh goody! Y/N, Jayce! Just the two I was expecting!" He smiles a she hops from his seat and walked over, with a small head nod. "I'm so glad you two are here! I have so much to explain to Y/N but not enough time, there never is enough time isn't there Jayce?" Heimer asks as he looks at the taller other, "never will be" Jayce responds with a soft smile as he turned to Y/N. Before he could make a joke about how old Heimerdinger was and the irony of him making a complaint about time, he was cut off. "Let's get along now students! Many classes and rooms to see, things to learn, stuff to do!" He says as he holds a finger up, and putters down the hall, with a soft snrk and a chuckle from the young students, they follow along happily listening to the things the head master has to say to the two about the futures they could make, the progress, the ability. It seemed he really did have a vision for the two.

"Now, this is the first class you'll be attending, dear Y/N"