Chapter 2

READ THIS CHAPTER FIRST.....I ACTUALLY BY MISTAKE MADE CHAPTER 3 AT FIRST.....SO, SORRY....

He yelled in frustration and left from there.

Jimin: He still need time, uncle.

Mr. Kim: You're right....

Jin: It's okay. We should go now.

With that BTS left. Mr and Mrs Kim also went in their room and slept.

Next morning

Tae woke up and did his morning routine and went office.

His look

He goes to meeting room

He goes to meeting room. All the business partners are waiting for Miss Park as she is the one who made this deal. After sometime a girl in 25s came with bodyguards. She gestured them as stop and came inside.

Taehyung's POV-

I am sitting in the meeting room with my business partners waiting for Miss Park. A girl came and she is looking very beautiful just like her....
I am staring at her. She came and sitted on the chair, and the Meeting started. Whole the time in meeting, I was staring at her. And the meeting over and everyone started to leave. I got up and went towards her for handshake as the deal is finalized.
I shaked my hands with her as she did too. When our hand met, it felt a different kind of sensation. It felt like the current. I quickly backed my hand.

Pov ended-

Aera: What's wrong Mr. Kim??

Taehyung: Nothing.....we will start our project from tomorrow onwards.

Aera: Ok...fine-
She cutted off by a voice. She turned and saw a girl running to her. The girl came and hugged her tightly.

Aera: Rose, leave me.....*cold*

Rose: Don't be cold Aera....*pout*

Aera: We will talk later Mr. Kim. Tomorrow, my manager will contact you. So, be ready.....*cold*

Taehyung: Ok....

He left. You sighed and turned. Rose is looking at you, concerned.

Aera: What??

Rose: Do you think me as a fool?

Aera: Huh??

Rose: Aera....how much you will suffer? You already suffered alot. I can't see you like this anymore. You have move  on from him...

Aera: Rose, I can't forget my first love.....I am okay with my life. I am just living for him.....

Rose: Okay, leave it. Let's go to home....

Aera: Fine....

They both went to the home.

Other side

Taehyung: Mom pleaseee....

Mrs. Kim: Tae, atleast meet the girl once.

Taehyung: I said no means NO....

Mrs. Kim: KIM TAEHYUNG....YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON FROM HER....

Taehyung: Okay, as your wish mom....but I will find a girl by myself....

Mrs. Kim: I only want your happiness Tae.... Nothing more than that.

Taehyung sighed and left.....
Taehyung came in his room and layed on the bed. He is thinking about her....

Taehyung: I can't forget you. You were my first and last love. I loved you, I love you and will love you Jisoo...forever.....

With that he went to his dreamland.

Hey cutie piesss 💞💞💞
I hope you liked the chapter. I am hanging you all on a cliff.

What happened with Taehyung and Aera? What is the relation of Taehyung and Jisoo? What is the reason behind his coldness?
Who is 'him' which made Aera like this???

So, it's enough for today. Keep thinking and tell me in the comments.
Also you can give suggestions about the story.
Bbyeee😍😍❤️💜💜💜