Chapter 7

She looked upside and found taehyung with a worried expression. He kneeled infront of her. Seeing her teary, red-puffy eyes, he cupped her face and hugged her......

Never after jisso's death, he comforted someone. He is himself shocked but right now he only want to comfort her. She was shocked too by his sudden move but later hugged him back and cried her heart out.....

Taehyung: I...it's alr..right......

Yn:W...why.....w...why he l...left m...me??

She cried more and more.

Yn: Y...Yeon...jun......

Taehyung felt his whole life crashing down once again.....He felt like someone stabbed his heart a million times. But still he controlled and asked her.....

Taehyung: Y...you can t...tell me i...if you...want...to.....

He don't know himself why is he feeling like this. The way she was crying making him cry too......the way she took Yeonjun's name is making him kinda jealous......

Yn: I want to go home taehyung......

She sniffed. He nodded and took her to his car and drove off to her mansion......

In Park Mansion~~

He took her to park mansion. Rosè also came from party. She changed her clothes while taehyung sitted in the living room.... thinking about yeonjun.....

Rosè came downstairs and saw him thinking something.

Rosè: She is fine.....

Taehyung: Miss park--

Rosè: Not Ms. Park taehyung......

Taehyung: Noona.....can you please tell me about her past???

Rosè: Why so suddenly??

Taehyung: Noona....who is yeonjun??

Rosè became shocked. No one knows except her about yeonjun.....How he came to know??

Taehyung: Please......

Rosè: How you know that??

Taehyung: Yn was crying in the party remembering yeonjun.....so.....

Rosè: It will be better if she tells you..... And i guess she can tell you.....

Taehyung: And why is that so?? I mean how can she tell a stranger about her past life???

Rosè: You're not a stranger taehyung....she doesn't understand you a stranger.......Infact you really mean to her......
Talk to her once..... you'll get to know by yourself.......

Taehyung sighed and nodded.......

After 3 days~~

Taehyung is sitting inside his cabin. Door opened revealing yn..... He didn't notice her but she notice that he is thinking about some serious matter.

She went to him and asked.

Yn: Taehyung??

Taehyung: Huh???

Yn: What are you thinking?? That too like in a serious way???

Taehyung: Nothing.....

Yn: If something is bothering you then you can tell me....

You said out of worry as he is looking hella bothered.

Taehyung: I'll not lie to you....

Yn: Yes say......