Chapter 5

Currently Taehyung and Rosè are sitting inside the ward where Aera is.
She is still unconscious. Rosè was getting worry as the time passes.
On the other side taehyung was fighting whether he should ask about her past or not. At last, he decided to ask from Rosè.

Taehyung: Umm....May i know what actually happened in Miss Aera's past???

Rosè: It would be better for you to hear the past from her mouth. Indeed i am her sister but still for her privacy as this is all related to her health, it would be better if you hear the truth from her mouth itself...

At some point, Rosè was also correct. It's her decision to tell someone about her past or not. But the next question made Taehyung shock.

Rosè: Why are you so curious to know about her past??

This made taehyung think that why he wants to know. He shrugged it off.

Taehyung: I must go....my work is pending.....
Have a good day.....

With that he left from the ward.

Time skip
After 4 hours~~

Aera gained consciousness and currently talking from her sister. She got to know that taehyung was with her all the time. She really felt cared and loved and happy but don't want to admit.

Aera: Unnie, i have lots of work in office....please let me go.....

???: No need to go office until you get well as before, Miss Aera.....

Aera: Mr. Park???

Jimin: Yup..

Jimin's eyes went on Rosè who is sitting near Aera and made a eye lock with her.

Rosè: You???

Jimin: Ohh....Hey...I am Jimin....

Rosè: I am Rosè....

Jimin: Btw taehyung told me that you got into an accident.....Are you okay now??

He asked with concern in his eyes for Aera. Rosè felt very happy that atleast there's someone who has worry and consent for her sister.

(Didn't y'all thought that why Rosè said that who has worry for her sister???
Do tell me in the comments and guess why??)

Flashback~~

Aera just came out from the taehyung's company. She is thinking about the incident which happened in the last few minutes.
She was thinking about Taehyung....

She was walking on the road as her car got damaged and her new car is coming.
Suddenly, a truck came and hit Aera making her unconscious. Soon she blanked out.

After gaining consciousness, she found herself in hospital. She saw here and there and found taehyung talking to the doctor. She looked at him more like stare at him.....
Second time in her life, she found that there is someone who can make her happy and joyful again.....

(Why second time??? Can you guess??)

Flashback ends~~

Aera: Why he told you all that??

Jimin: God!! Taehyung is fucking scared and worried for you.....
It's good to see you well....
I'll go and call him and tell him about you....

He left leaving Aera in shock+ confusion.....
Rosè smiled internally thinking that now there will be no darkness in Aera's life......

Next Morning~~

Taehyung came in hospital to see Aera. Today is the second day and she is on her periods too. So, she is having her mood swings....

Taehyung: Miss Aera... doctor said you have to take your medicines...

Aera: I don't want to....those are very bitter and my life is enough bitter....

She said with a bitter expression that is clearly visible on her face.

Taehyung: But for recovery you have to take them.....

Aera: I don't know but I am not gonna take them....

Taehyung: Are you gonna open your mouth or not???

Aera: Noo!!

Taehyung opened her mouth harshly and gave her medicine.
She pouted.
He gave a satisfying smile. She also smiled seeing him.
And.....
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!
THEY ARE SMILING AFTER AGES......

Actually Aera is smiling after 3 years and Taehyung is smiling after 1 year.....

Taehyung: Uhm...

Aera: Actually s..sorry.....no, thank y...you.....Argh!!!

Taehyung: Decide first that what you want to say....

He said in a normal voice not that cold one.

Aera: Ahm..... actually I am smiling after 3 years.....
For that thank you....

Taehyung: WHAT??? 3 years???
Seriously??

Aera: Uhm....yeah...

Taehyung: I am also smiling after 1 year......

Aera: Oh wait... WHAT!!!!!

************

Okay.... that's it for today guys....
I hope you like the chapter.....
I have a request for you all...... Please don't be a silent reader. Do comments and don't hesitate to tell my mistakes.
Your comments make me improve from next time.....

Byy.....💜💜