bully

𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵~

"Ugh finally" I said as I got down.

I got inside the school and hearing weird things about me. I rolled my eyes as I got into my room they we're noisy af!. Soon the Prof came in and start the lesson. Later the one girl besides me said hi.

"Uh hi?" The girl said

"Hello?" I said.

"What's your name? I'm Dolores!" The girl said.

"I-im mirabel" I utter a word.

"Oh! Newbie?" Dolores said.

"Yah actually I'm kinda uncomfy here! U know I don't really know this people are!" I said fast.

She giggles and I'm curious but she is kind not like others who shitchatting I totally mean it. We got closer day by day until someone bully's the shit out of me.

I walked inside the hallway fixing my skirt and tucking my hair behind my ear. As I heard my bestie screaming the hell out of my name.

"YAHH! MIRA OVER HERE!" she screamed.

I quickly walk towards her shushing her loud voice.

"Shh! Shush you- everyone's eyes are at us" I said shushing her down.

"Well because we are the prettiest girls-" I cover her mouth.

𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

She slap me playfully and I said 'come on shy fly' as I see her pout 'cute' as we go to the classroom.

𝓘𝓷 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

We entered the class and we we're walking to our seat  when I felt strong pull on my hair from the back. I felt pain.

"Ouch!" I said as I groaned.

"What happened mira-" Dolores stop as she saw Valeria the bully.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Why are u hurting mira again!" Dolores said with anger in her face.

"Why? What will u do?" Valeria said in ignorant.

I stood beside Dolores as I hurt my head.

"Oof! Are u trying to defend this ugly nerd?!" She said in a disgust face.

"You call her ugly look at yourself before you say it" Dolores rolled her eyes.

"Arghh! " Valeria leave with her minions.

"Are u ok? Are u hurt? " she said in a worried look.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little bit hurt " I smile to her.

Really if I am not this nerdy ugh I would totally stomped that girl ugh.

"Let's go to the cafeteria I'm hungry!" She said licking her lips.

"Your always hungry" I giggles softly.

"Yahh meanie!" She said And I laughed.

𝓒𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪~

"Hey wanna meet my brother?" Dolores said.

Oof really don't know that she has a brother tho. hope he is cute and handsome.

"Umhh yeah ok" I said slowly getting confused.

"Ok- ow here he comes BROO! " she shouts.

When I look at him I got shock he has a curly hair cute and handsome face and a delicious lips I stare at him not knowing that Dolores is calling me.

"U-uh y-yeah?" I said as I stutter.

"What are u doing I'm literally calling u? " she said with a funny look.

"Oh know sorry I just ugh Never mind! " I said as I blushed.

"Do u fall in love?" She said in an excitement look waiting for me to answer.

"N-no why would I? " I said as I stutter again.

"Mhh your sus btw u look cute together" Dolores said as I blushed again.

I see Valeria glared at me in anger I think she likes Dolores's brother too but no I'm gonna win his heart. I said as I smirk on Valeria I see she is getting pissed of right now.

"Ow btw what is your brother's name?" I ask Dolores.

"Oh his name is camilo cute right?" She continues to eat.

"Yeah and handsome" I whisper.

"What was that? " Dolores said in a suspicious look.

"U-uh nothing" i stutter.

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼~

We got inside the classroom waiting for the teacher to come. And I got shock because camilo is in the same class with me Dolores is in another lesson. And ugh this shit Valeria is in here too not gonna lie I hate this girl really as I continue to stare at my handsome primo. I'm imagining him as the prof came in. And start the lesson.

"Ok class as I spoken their will be a singing competition rn! Like rn! " prof said.

Omg! singing competition inside the classroom.

_______________________________

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭! ツ
-𝐦𝐬. soo◡̈