Truth or dare!

𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮~

"Ok I will spin the bottle and if the head turn in example uh mira when the head turns in me I will ask if truth or dare and if the butt turns on mira she will answer" Dolores said fast.

"GET IT!?" she shouts.

We all nodded as Dolores spin the bottle and as she said the head turns in me and the butt ugh Dolores. I know what she will say.

"Truth or dare?" She said smirking.

Ahh I'm nervous Dolores you-.

"Umm dare? " I utter nervous.

I see Dolores smirking ugh is she will say nonsense things ugh hope your answer is good Dolores.

"Sleep with my brother" she whisper loud.

"W-what " I said blushed.

"Yeah it's a dare you will have to do it!" She utter.

ugh Dolores u will make me sleep with him. But never mind I like it anyways I see again valeria's face unagreed. I smirk.

We continue the game as Dolores spin the bottle again and the turn in Valeria and the but is in camilo's. Ugh what will she ask?. Hope it's not a kiss.

"Truth or dare?" She ask camilo intensity.

"Um dare! " He said cold.

"Kiss me on the lip!" she said smirking. Ugh this bitch.

"Go on! It's a dare u know!" She said. I really hate her.

Camilo kiss her on the lip quickly I rolled my eyes and see Valeria smirking on me I smirk back sassily duh I never lose.

"Uhh I'm tired" Dolores said.

"Ok let's go to sleep" mariano said as he carry's Dolores in a bridal style.

"Mhh I pretty tired too" I said as I go into the room.

As I got into the room as I lay down in the bed camilo Opened the door then locks it. Oh no!

"I'm sleepy" he said.

"Yea me too!" I said as I lay down.

Wait so we should share the bed together.

"Oh sleep I'll sleep in the couch" I said ang got up.

As I was about to got up camilo pull's me on the bed then hugged me I blushed. Your doing a move now huh.

"Let's sleep together!" And we Sleep.

3:00 𝓪𝓶~

I cannot sleep as I got up and release camilo's hand and got downstairs to drink water as I was drinking water I heard a step I got scared not knowing it's just camilo. My primo is scaring me now huh.

"Ugh you scared me! " I said as I drink.

"Couldn't sleep? " I ask him he nodded.

"Yeah I couldn't sleep either" I said looking at him.

𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓸'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

I couldn't sleep so I got up not seeing mirabel besides me. As I got downstairs I see her drinking water and I scare her I giggle because she is so cute.

"Mhh let's go back" I said but.

before I go she take my hands and pull me on a kiss. I blushed like a tomato 🍅

"Mhh~"

I moaned because her lips taste like cherry. I kissed back and I carry her in a bridal style not stopping the kiss. Until we got into the room she pushed mo on the bed putting her clothes down as I see her beautiful body. Not like my ex her body is so perfect as she got into the top of me.

𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

I got into the top of him, I took off his clothes as I see him sweating he's so hot.

"Mhh~" I kissed him. He stops me.

"Wait- shouldn't I be the top? " he ask confused.

"Well hun u know the world is upside down now I will be the TOP!" I kiss him hungerly.

"Cal me mommy! U will get whatever you want" I utter not stopping the kiss.

"Mhh~ Mommy~ suck my cock please~ ugh~" he said moaning.

I nodded as I took of his pants and started to massage his cock up and down I see pleasure in his eyes as I started to spit his cock sucker it and lick it
As I go faster and faster. "Ugh mommy! Faster~" he moaned.

𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓸'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

I feel the pleasure she gave me until someone waking me up. I groaned.

𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

"Hey wake up!" I'm waking him up.

"Mhh yeah? " he groaned and got up in a sleepy eyes.

"What are u doing? I am sleeping rn! " I said annoying.

"Your literally moaning I  the middle of the night!" I said. As I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh why did u wake me up? I'm having a wet dream about u rn! " he whisper but I heard it.

"Ugh I'm going to sleep continue your fucking wet dream about me!" I said as I lay down again pulling and hugged him

"Mhhh~" he said the fuck is he moaning already ugh I hugged him .

_______________________________

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐧! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞.
-𝐦𝐬. 𝐬𝐨𝐨 ◡̈