Dream and the brunette

Dream had found himself in a very peculiar situation. He was trapped within a locker with a smaller, more fragile brunette. "Are you okay?" the small brunette looks at him. "Yeah. I think." Unsureness clearly being heard in his voice.

He can't quite piece together how this happened. But, if he had a guess, it was the bullies. Dream was a tall bloke with beautiful golden hair with light curls and enchanting green eyes. His body was flawless. He weighed the perfect amount, had the most pristine teeth and had abs that all women fell for.

"Can you move at all?" the tall blonde asked the brunette.

"A little. I could try to budge the door open." He begins to smash himself against the locker door, slowly breaking it open.

"It's opening!" the blonde was excited. He had felt uncomfortable with this cute brunette against his chest. Not because he didn't enjoy it, but rather because he had his back against the hardness of the back of the locker.

The door flew open, resulting in the two boys falling out of the locker and crashing onto the floor. The blonde opened his eyes, peering into the brunette's harsh yet captivating brown eyes. His face went red.

"On closer look, Dream, you're pretty cute." the brunette chuckles, knowing that the blonde was flustered.

"Don't say that." Dream looks away, embarrassed. "Makes me uneasy. Who even are you?"

The brunette grins. "George." he then chuckles more. "Sapnap tells me all kinds of things about you." he slowly inches closer to Dream's face. "Like how you always hookup with women and men. Let alone how many times he's watched you do dirty things."

Dream was truly flustered now. "That's a lie!" Dream could feel George breathe on him.

"You seem so kissable." George smirks.

"You seem so punchable." Dream roughly attempts to push George off of him, to no avail.

"Shit." George begins to lean in closer, almost making his lips reach Dream's.

George begins to laugh hysterically. "Oh you're so hot when you're flustered like that, Dream." The tall blonde doesn't know what to say, or even what to do at this point.

"Do you like me like you like all the women and the men that you sleep with?" George looks at him, his eyes conveying ill intent.

"Fuck off already." Dream made sure to make George aware that he didn't like him. Not even a dainty amount.

"C'mon. Be nicer already, Dreamie." Cackling to himself, George steals a sweet kiss from Dream.

"What the fuck?!" Dream was devastated. Confused. All of these emotions joining into one. Why did this boy just kiss him?

End of first chapter. 

Why did I write this? May be updated. Maybe.