Valentine's Day (Pipabeth)

K so this be my new form of one shots. annabeth's pov hate writing on computer but bored at school sooooo.

Oh shoot. Its valentine's day crap crap crap I forgot. Okay okay I got this I'll make a plan. ATHENA ALWAYS HAS A PLAN!

So I got work. I started planing the best date ever for my girlfriend, Piper. Then I started running around trying to gather the things and ended up running into her.

"Annabeth!" I could hear her yell behind me then I felt arms wrap around me. "Hey Piper!"
"Wacha doin?" She asked resting her chin on my shoulder. "It's a surprise," I said a smile pulling at my lips. "God your the best!" She said. I turned around a kissed her. "Meet me outside your cabin at 5," I said smiling and pecked her lips again. I watched as she smiled and ran off to go get ready. God I loved her

I ran to the little cove by the beach and started to set everything up. Once I was done I went and freshened up and before I knew it it was time.

I walk up to cabin 10 slightly more nervous than I was this morning. When I finally had a clear view of the porch I could see Piper.She wore a pale pink crop top with ripped jean short and black flip flops.

When I reached the porch I offer her my hand with a small smile on my face. She took it as she returned my smile. We walked hand in hand to the cove where I had set everything up.  We talked a whole lot but then near the end of or perfect date it started to rain.

 "Ugh!" I yelled as I flopped down on my back. Piper started to laugh a little as she lied down beside me. "Your such a perfectionist." She laughed as she looked in my direction with a smile on her face. "This was supposed to be perfect! It wasn't supposed to rain!" I yelled out in frustration waving my hands around wildly above me. " Well it was pretty perfect to me," she said as she cuddled closer to me . 

We went  little deeper into the cove for shelter and cuddled up together watching the rain fall. "This was the best valentine's day ever." Piper whispered and soon after that she fell asleep on my shoulder.