A Day At Kourindou Chapter 1 - Outside World

'Kourin' : Example/Sarcasm
"Kourin" : Dialogue
*Kourin* : Action
Kourin : thoughts
-----------------------------------

The New Comer (Day 1)

As i exit my car i start looking around the place, theres a couple house all around the place and of course the shop house that i buy yesterday.

Y/n : *Inhale* *exhale* "Ah new place, as i saw in the picture it's a 2 story house and im gonna miss my old shop on the other country welp anyways"

I head on the back of my car and start picking up the items and place it on the door.

Y/n : "And the furnitures will come any minutes so i should start cleaning inside"

I grab the key on my pocket and opened the door, the place it's kinda big so if the furnitures arrived there's so much space on it, and also the place is already clean.

Y/n : "Huh... The place is already clean... But there's some cobwebs around the corner"

Then i start removing the cobwebs, moments later i sat down on the floor and look around the place again.

Y/n : "All clean, then later im gonna start reclean the floor and the counter, hah im glad there's already a counter in here!"

Moments later while im cleaning the counter someone knock on the door and i put down the towel and head in there.

Y/n : "Yes?"

??? : "Uh Mr. Y/n Morichika right?"

Y/n : "Yes that's me"

??? : "Then that's great, your furnitures and the other items in your other place is in here, so we just need to put that inside of the place, or we just gonna leave these furnitures and other things outside"

Y/n : "Oh just put it inside i'll help too"

The man nodded.

??? : "Then thank you Mr. Y/n"

Then i nodded to and me and the others start putting the things inside of the place. Moments later the sun start setting and me and the others are done placing the things inside.

??? : "Well thank you for helping us Mr. Y/n"

Y/n : "You're welcome and also thank you for bringing my things in here"

??? : "It's our job after all, so anyways you just need to sign this and then our work is done"

Then i grab my pen in my pocket and sign it.

??? : "Alright again thank you for helping us and have a good time in your new place Mr. Y/n"

Y/n : "You too man, have a great day at work"

Then everyone start heading to the truck and then they leave, and then i close the door and i open the window and sit down on the floor again.

Y/n : "Hoo... Now i just need to put every single furnitures in different places... And also make something to eat-"

Then someone knock on the door.

Y/n : "They forgot something or what?"

And of course i stand up and head to the door.

Y/n : "Yes?"

When i open the door i saw a woman who look like a rider and have a purple and yellow hair in the end.

Y/n : Am i getting in trouble already?!

??? : "Are you the new neighbor?"

Y/n : "Y-Yes i am... Is there anything i can help w-with you? I-Im selling bike parts i-if you want haha..."