A Day At Kourindou Chapter 4 - Gensoyko

'Kourin' : Example/Sarcasm
"Kourin" : Dialogue
*Kourin* : Action
Kourin : thoughts
-----------------------------------

-Random Day-

Y/n : "Huh?"

Marisa : "Like i said! Why don't you go outside and have some fun sometimes ze? You are always inside of your shop Kourin! Also it's pretty hot inside though"

Y/n : "Im not going outside also i don't care if the place it's really hot inside it's more hot outside you know?"

She wipe her sweat on her face.

Marisa : "B-But-"

Y/n : "Like i said no, even though how many times you ask me to go outside on not heading outside, also i can't just leave my shop because even though i locked it i just saw it it's open when i come back"

I looked at Marisa.

Marisa : "Not my fault ze, you have a weak padlock though"

Y/n : "Then why are you trying to lock picking it?!"

Marisa : "Dunno...?"

Y/n : *Sigh* "Such a bad lier..."

Then someone enter the shop and it was Reimu.

Y/n : "Ah great... What do you want Reimu?"

Reimu : "Im here to hang out for a bit"

Y/n : "As i expected..."

Reimu : "It is just me or it's really hot inside of your shop?"

Marisa : "It's really hot inside of his shop Reimu, even on winter though but it's kinda warm"

Y/n : "I have a heater in here of course..."

Marisa : "Heater or something i don't know ze!"

And then Marisa sit down on the chair while Reimu did the same, and i continue reading the newspaper.

Y/n : "..."

Marisa : "..."

Reimu : "...Y/n-san im hungr-"

I quickly stand up and head to the kitchen.

Y/n : "Yes yes i know you gonna say that..."

Reimu's Pov

And then Y/n-san head to the kitchen and Marisa is looking at me.

Reimu : "What do you want?"

Marisa : "How can you command around Kourin like that?"

Reimu : "Huh? What do you mean?"

Marisa : "Well earlier im telling him to go outside sometimes cause it's pretty hot in here but he don't want to ze, but when you ask him that you are hungry he suddenly stand up and head to the kitchen how did you do that?!"

I just looked at her and sighed.

Reimu : "You and Y/n-san been together for a long time but you didn't know about that one? Sheesh Marisa i thought you know more about him than me"

Marisa : "H-Hey! Im always away from him though! A-Also it's not like im always hanging out with him though... Im always busy ze..."

Reimu : "Yeah yeah sure"

The door opened and it showed it's Sakuya.

Reimu : "I thought the chief maid is always busy around the mansion, what are you doing in here today?"

Sakuya : "First of all yes im always busy at the mansion but since mistress give me a day off i can hang ou- *Ahem* -Do what ever i want for today"

Marisa : "Ho? Then why are you here? You should be restin in the mansion right?"