Part 27:Oh dear:

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸
Tw:⚠️blood, crying,restraints?,flashback, intrusive thoughts⚠️:Tw

Read the end note please :)

Tommy's POV:
Looking at the dusty door, it felt like time was going by painfully slow.

11:00pm....

That was the time promised for when he would be free.

It had only been a month but it might as well have been a life time.

My body aches, my mind is slowly suffering once agian. And yet here I am,

Humming your sister was right..

Wilbur always promised that in the future, I would get a song dedicated to me.

And me being a fan of love joy (if not the biggest) it was a dream.

Now all I could wonder was if it would even happen,

If I would even live to meet that day.

I felt a wet substance drop onto my bear feet which startled me.Then I could feel it on my cheeks.

I was crying.

Over the time 'living' here I leant to shut up.

There's no point in screaming when no one can hear you.

And even though I knew crying was natural, and I had no control over it.

I still felt ashamed.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRYING"the cold voice boomed, with it a sickening crack of a belt.

I could only whimper.

"YOUR A FUCKING BABY, HOW YOUR FATHER DIDNT MURDER YOU FOR YOUR PATHETIC WAYS IS BEOND ME!" He yelled slamming my body down.

Leaving me sobbing, twitching and begging for it all to go away.

Yet another of alcohol was gone and the daunting figure was gone,

Leaving me alone.

"Tommy?"a voice snapped me out of my trance.

It was my grandmother.

"Hey sorry to startle you but I just wanted to at talk.Luckily we can since your grandfather is out at the pub" she said looking at the door.

"I normally have to make a drink for him when he comes home from the pub, he's very drunk and can easily fall for stuff so I'll give him some sleeping pills and try to come up with a reason for why he needs them."

Looking down I felt bad, she shouldn't have to do this.Though I knew I didn't deserve it, I had already been through a lot, if it was my time to go, then it would be my time to go.

"W-why?"I said looking up from the floor.

"What?"she said looking at me very puzzled.

"Why do you care, I know you said your reasons before but it doesn't make sense, why won't you let me die?!"I said getting louder, I was so confused!

"Tommy", she said catching my gaze, though I grew to hate most people including children because I was brainwashed into it, I never, ever will leave you for dead, though I know I'm a terrible person and even though I had a choice... a-and still do I can't,I can't leave not yet.You don't ever have to forgive me and if taking me to court is what you want then I will go, It's not fair that you have been through this.So if I can try anyway to get you home then that's what I'll do."she spoke, her money sweet voice wasn't forced, it was true and raw.