Part 28: Sirens:

🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸

TW:⚠️Tears, yelling, swearing, mentions of fire⚠️:Tw

"TOMMY...Tommy wake up!"

"Please Tommy, we have to leave."

My eyes shot open and I took a panicked breath in.

"Wa-What?!"

As my vision got clearer, I could see my grandmother shaking me with a panicked look on her face.
"Tommy I- we have no time we have to leave now!" She said looking behind her.

"Do you think you can walk?"

I moved my leg and the pain the flew through my leg made me cry out in pain.

"Shhh shhh" she said covering my mouth.

"I'm sorry my dear but you have to be quiet, your grandfather is asleep... and.... And you don't wanna wake him up" she said stroking my cheek.

Tears were pouring down my face as I whimpered,

Why....why does this have to hurt so much,

Haven't I been through enough...

Wilburs POV:
Before I knew it we were all packed up and on our way to Tommy's "new" home.I could barley contain my excitement,

I would finally see my brother again!!

Me and Tommy had a running joke that me and him were "brothers" though we weren't actually and many people would egg it on as well and many people fell for it as well.

"I wonder why Tommy hasn't been messaging or ringing us?" Tubbo questioned

"Yea, I don't know....maybe he just got to caught up in things??" Dream said keeping focus on the road ahead.

"Well I do have suspicious" I said looking up from the window.

"And what are they?"techno said looking at me.

"Well firstly, when Tommy's Nan rung me she sounded....we'll panicked BUT I don't wanna question if somethings going on or..... if something is going on."

"Nah I don't think anything's wrong, Tommy's probably just been extremely busy, you know him"George said while having a mouthful of cereal in his mouth (ok side rant I fucking hate dry cereal, how do people eat that shit DRY!!)

"Anyway we can bust his ass when we get there" Dream said making everyone chuckle.

"He Dosent know so it will be Hilarious to see the look on his face."I said imaging his face.

"We should get him something, you know... like a "we love you gift" Tubbo said doing speech marks with his hands.

"OMG YESSSS, we should give him a basket full of shit, dream next shopping centre you see pull over!" George said with a huge smile on his face.

Tommy's POV:
The pain was unbearable, I had to clench my teeth together to stop myself from screaming out in pain.

My grandma was basically carrying me as I could barely walk.My arm being around her shoulder and her arm wrapped around my waist.