A Very Short Extended Ending Because Why Not

It was late at night, and you had just slipped into bed. Wirt only had two bedrooms in his cabin, and Greg had taken up residence in the other. That meant that you had to sleep with Wirt, just like on your first night in the Unknown. Not that you minded, though.
    The bed was warm and comfortable, and it occurred to you that you’d never felt a blanket as soft as the one that laid over you. Every muscle within your body relaxed as you melted into the mattress, letting out a quiet sigh as you did so.
    Wirt was less awkward than he had been. He laid a respectable distance away from you, but not so far away as to seem visibly awkward. He glanced over at you and hesitantly began to speak. “Hey, (y/n)..”
    “Yes Wirt?”
    “Um, last time you were here.. I never did get to tell you..” Here he paused and rubbed his neck, seeming to be embarrassed. “But.. I-I kind of, um.. I kind of like you.”
    You chuckled and kissed his cheek, causing a blush to come over his face. “I like you too.” You answered, smiling happily at his confession. He was just so adorable.
    Wirt lifted a hand and gently felt his cheek. A smile began to creep over his face as well as he turned and blew out the candle.
    “Goodnight, (y/n).”
    “Goodnight, Wirt.”
    “…..Oh, (y/n)?”
    “Yes?”
    “Do you still think we should have that wedding?”