Spider-Woman

(Gwen pov)
Nate had just left, i went after him but ran into peter who had just seen him. Gwen:"oh..hey, did you see Nate?"

Peter:"yeah, he seemed a bit stressed, everything okay?"

Gwen:"just Em Jay being herself, how have you been?"

Peter:"oh I'm fine, thanks for asking, I'm just worried about Nate"

Gwen:"me too, I'll go check on him, I've been meaning to tell him something" I walk out following the way he went not finding him but seeing Emerald Spider or Spider-Man as most call him swinging through the city which reminded me.

Gwen:"time to change Into the new suit" I walk into an alleyway and quickly change webbing up the back pack to the wall.

Gwen:"time for patrol, maybe even help Spider-Man" I say webbing a building and swinging off.

                                 (Nates pov)

Nate:"wonder what Electro was doing, didn't seem like much, was it a...distr-" before I could finish that thought a robbery by Doc Ock was reported.

Nate:"oh great, this should be fun" I say immediately swinging in the direction of the robbery seeing a familiar person headed there as well.

Nate:"hmm, Spider-Woman?" *Well I'll need all the help I can get, I'm gonna try and talk to her after this see if I can figure out why she does this too.
                                 —————-
I arrive at the bank immediately seeing a couple people already hurt, I walk up to the police chief.

Nate:"captain Stacy, seems like you've got a calamari problem" unamused at my joke he sighs and explained what was going on.

Captain Stacy:"Doc Ock seems to have some hostages, he wants his demands met, think you can get the hostages out?"

Nate:"sir...I'm a hostage professional, I've got this" I say immediately entering the building via ventilation and spotting the hostages.

Nate:"alright so that's 5...no 6 hostages...well, I'm sure it should be simple"

me being optimistic as always, I jump down taking a guy out then jumping to the ceiling, and taking some down from above, I get down and proceed to get the hostages out.

Nate:*whisper*"alright I need you to head down that hall, whatever happens don't stop, keep running and you'll be ok, got it?"

The hostage nods nervously and gets the others out with him, once they're out I confront Otto.

Nate:"well, if it isn't professor Octavius, nice arms, they come with a manual?" I say hanging upside down from the ceiling.

Otto:"Spider-Man! Always ruining my plans!"

Nate:"yep, I'm all kinds of annoying" I say immediately punching him in the face landing behind him.

Nate:"if you're robbing this bank, where you keeping the money in your octo-purse?" I say annoying him more getting him to attack me which I just dodge.

Otto:"urghh! Always so talkative, not for much longer" he swings an arm at me which I duck but he hits me with another sending me flying into a desk.

Nate:"okay...that hurt" I get up and charge at him getting a few hits in but eventually getting smacked into a wall.

Nate:"you seem grumpy, what's the matter, didn't get to play squidditch"

Otto:"that'll be your last joke, say goodbye Spi-" he gets interrupted by a kick in the face by Spider-Woman.

Gwen:"nice job shit face, you ruined the banks architecture" she says kicking him to the ground and helping me up.

Nate:"..t-thanks, 17 minutes ago could've been good but something's better than nothing"

Gwen:"was stuck in traffic, now we need to immobilize his arms, then knock him out"

Nate:"alright, you go right I'll go left, hit him high so I can sweep him low" I say charging towards him with Gwen behind me, he puts up quite the fight but she goes for his arms distracting him while i sweep his legs making him collapse as we both web him to the ground.

Nate:"well that should hold him, thanks for the help, we've never officially met, meet me at Times Square, we need to have a talk"

Gwen:"uh...s-sure...I'll see you there" she swings off already on her way there, I let the cops apprehend Otto and head to Times Square, I land beside her.

Nate:"alright, nice to meet you, now who are you? And why do you do what I do?"

Gwen:"Um secret identity you should know that and because this world needs heroes even mediocre ones like me"

Nate:"you're not mediocre, and how about we both take our masks off at the same time, deal?"

Gwen:"hmmm...fine, deal, alright..1...2...3" we both take our masks off.

Gwen:"N-Nate?!"

Nate:"G-Gwen?!?"
                              (End chapter)