Chapter Three

You're knocked out cold, meaning that something either hit you in the head, or you're just tired. Then it clicked. Thanos, the strongest titan you know, has just kidnapped you. The last thing you remember witnessing is Peter breaking down into tears.

Your breathing increases, as well as your body temperature. You have so much anger and hatred for Thanos, but can do nothing about the situation now.

You open your eyes to see a blurry figure walking in front of you. Definitely one of his men. You can hear the faint sound of someone speaking. It sounds like Tony trying to contact you. Suddenly, your walkie-talkie is destroyed by a loud snapping noise, causing you to flinch.

"Easy there, starlight." A voice tells you. Judging by the tone, you can tell that it's Thanos speaking to you. Every inch of your body is aching, though you weren't hurt in the battle. Must be the magic's doing. Thanos looks down at you. "Do not fret, little one, I will not hurt you." He sighs, carrying you to his elegant throne.

He rests upon his throne, setting you on his lap. You flinch once more, the pain increasing. A bright light shines in front of you, removing the pain. "There you go, little one." The voice of Thanos pains your mentality. I wish I was with Peter. God, why, out of all people to kidnap, did it NEED to be me? Your heart rate increases. I need to get out of here, I mean come on, it's Thanos, the most dangerous titan of them all. You can feel Thanos's eyes lock onto you.

Your breathing gets heavier as you struggle to wake yourself up. Thanos notices this and uses one of the stones to calm your nerves. He releases every ounce of magic from your body so that you have the ability to speak and move. Your eyes slightly open, viewing the scenery. To be honest, things could be worse than this. You could be dead at Thanos's feet.

"Why did you spare me?" You groan, trying to breathe easily and calmly. He looks down at you. "You are the most dominant of the Avengers. The one with skills I have never seen before." He pulls you up closer to his face to get a closer look at you, causing you to flinch for a final time.

"Do not be alarmed, little one. I will protect you at all costs." At this point, you're still very tired from the long trip to space, though you were passed out most of the time. You try to force your eyes open, but they instantly shut.

"Hm, must be weary from the journey. I will escort you to bed." You hear Thanos say. Next thing you know, you're being carried to his room, where you can see faint lights strung in every direction. The walls are a dark grey, and in the center of the room on the back wall is the bed. You feel him lay down and sink into the mattress, holding you in his arms. For once, you feel relaxed. You begin to drift off to sleep.

And that wraps up chapter 3! 😮‍💨