Chapter Four

After spending a night in Thanos's room, you regain your consciousness. Though he removed the pain, your head is still aching. The room begins to spin like a merry-go-round at a carnival.

Minutes later, the pain eases, and you find yourself struggling to stand up. Your vision is blurry for God knows what reason, and you're still exhausted from the day before. "Good morning, starlight." You hear his voice, but it sounds faint, like he's far away from you. You look directly into his eyes. "What do you want from me?" You sigh, embracing the warmth radiating off of Thanos. "I want you to relax. Now, get dressed. I had breakfast prepared for you." He smiles at you, kissing your forehead before leaving. You cringe, wiping the area where he kissed you.

Struggling, you manage to make it to the closet, where you find elegant clothing made of some weird material. Probably the kind of leather you get in outer space. You grab a robe and a matching set of slippers. Huh. They're exactly my size. You slip one foot in after another.

Suddenly, a sharp pain sticks directly into your head. You collapse onto the floor, struggling to get back up. You see Stephen on the other side of the room.

Is this a dream? "It's not a dream, Y/N. However, I am not physically here. This is just a temporary state for me to be in. Are you doing alright?" Everything looks so real. "It's all real, Y/N. Tell me, has he hurt you?" Has who hurt me? Oh, you mean Thanos? No, no. "That's a good thing. Usually, whenever he kidnaps someone, they're dead just minutes later. Did he explain why he took you?"

He said I'm the most dominant Avenger. Guess he only wants me for power. Stephen sighs. "Of course. I'll be back soon, Y/N. I can't hold this spell for much longer anyway." And just like that, he closed the spell, causing that sharp pain to dissolve into thin air.

Next thing you know, you wake up back on Thanos's bed, your head throbbing. Sitting next to you on an average sized stool is none other than Thanos. "Are you alright, starlight?" He looks down at where you lay. Does he care THAT much? "I'm fine." A smile makes its way across Thanos's face. "That is a good thing. Would you like me to help you walk to the dining hall?" He spills out the offer, waiting for you to answer. "Sure, I guess." You sigh.

(This was a bit of a longer chapter since my writers block went away)