☘︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈☘︎

꧁[ 9 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫]꧂

Years passed, in the kingdom of (K/N) there ruled King Philip and his Queen Maribel with their 5 children. The both fell in love with each and married one another, they made their own family and Maribel shared her past to him and he still accepted her for who she was.

She was glad, She had 5 children with him and one coming in the way. The triplets; Nathaniel, Norman and Naomi we're now 9 years old and twins who are Miguel and Mabelle who are now 5 years old, she is currently pregnant for 9 months and would give birth to a child anytime soon.

........

As Mirabel was looking at the garden scenery she felt two strong hands around her waist and was pulled to a big hug, " How was you're day Mi'amor? " She asked as she kissed the man's cheek. " It was so stressful I swear, I think I need a lot of cuddles when we get back to our room " she chuckled.

✫𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟✫

I laid my head on my dear beautiful wife's shoulder as I nuzzled in her neck, " you know I kinda miss seeing you wear you're glasses Mi'amor " I stated as she looked at me with her beautiful angelic smile. " You know I don't wear them when I'm with you in public, and besides I have my contacts on "

" But I want to see you wear them, the glasses looks better on you than contacts Mi'vida " I said as I took something from my pocket making her look at me confusedly, I soon put her glasses on her face and booped her nose.

She looked at me with a smile and soon kissed me in the lips and gladly returned, we soon parted and she said " oh how did I ended up with you again? " I chuckled and pridely grin, " it all started on our little encounter and you helping me and our little deal that bought us together " I reminded remembering all the things we did.

I felt incomplete when both my parents died when I was at a young age. My dad died when I was 6 due to a ship sank, My mom died when 9 due to a illness the doctors can't heal. I though my life would be over until I met Maribel, the person I see as my light, the one who keeps me from moving on. Now I have a family with her and I couldn't be happier.

Soon she began to cry out making me alerted, " Mi'amor what happened? " I asked worriedly, " I-i think the baby's ready Mi'amor " she stammered painfully due to her emotions she was putting on her face, I quickly commanded my servant to call the doctor and quick, I carried Mira bride style and soon laid her on our bed.

[I'm skipping the whole giving birth thing]

As the doctor announced that the birth was fine I sighed in relief and with me was the kids, they we're excited to meet there new sister. As we entered the room, we saw Mira cradling the baby in her arms she soon looked at us and smiled. " Woah! Is that our baby sister? " Naomi asked in awe, " ofcourse it is, what are you blind? " He was recieved by a shoulder hit on the side by Norman. " What?! " He darted.

I soon walked to him and let the two bicker and looked at Mirabel, " Mi'amor, what should we name her? " I asked as I played with her hair. " Maya, Maya Madrigal (K/N) " she stated as she smiled.

As we relaxed Thomas my right and loyal knight the captain of my kingdoms knights barged in, " You're Highness, the country is under attack! " It made mine and Mirabel's eyes wide, I soon acted fast " Ella! " I called out.

" Yes you're highness? " Ella, my children's Nanny and the head of the castle maids. " Get my children to get ready as soon as possible and meet us at the back " I demanded, as she nod and hurried the triplets and twins out.

[End of Pov]

As Philip wore his royal king clothing sword on his side, he stood with a blank stare as he looked at his kingdom almost dead. He looked back at him and saw Mirabel wearing a hood and carrying their child, he soon had one priority in his mind; Forget the kingdom. It's all gone and mayhem, I need to protect my family now.

As they both took the secret exit and was met with Ella and the children along with Thomas who we're each riding a carriage that was attached to a horse. Thomas stood beside the horse and bowed, " You're majesty I am ready to give my life for you and you're family. My royalty to you all will never change " Thomas bowed and passed the leash to Philip as he took his sword in ready for battle.

Ella waved goodbye to the children and took her bow, she was a fellow knight-maid in training just in case somebody plots to attack the future rulers. " Be safe you two " Mirabel said as she went inside the carriage. Soon they left the kingdom with immense speed and wouldn't turn back.

Soon some soldiers we're aftering them and soon the carriage was off balanced and lost a wheel, they ran for their lives in hope to escape. Philip stayed behind to protect them by his blade and he successfully manged to kill them from their place, though a soldier was almost out of breath he soon aimed the arrow at Philip, due to him being far away Mirabel saw it and soon ran towards her husband and push him while giving him the new born child to his arms making him wide.

" MIRABEL! "