☢︎︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈☢︎︎

( hello I'm back! I downloaded Wattpad while my mom's asleep in her room and I have many time to update and also I finished the fan art of Philip and Mirabel. I deleted the original one since it was on a wrong angle so I made a new one! I know it's terrible let's just get into the story)

" Mi'amor/Màmi/Mirabel....?"

Philip stood there frozen unable to move tears streamed down and he was shaking. There stood his wife in her white plain crop top and high waist dark aquamarine blue pants. He knew it was familiar he could feel it in his bones something was wrong.

" Mi'amor! " Mirabel tried to hug him but he dodged her before she could even embrace him. Mirabel was confused, " Mi'amor?" She asked as she went closer. Philip walk away slowly every step Mirabel walk towards him.

Soon the background changed from Hermítá to darkness, and Mirabel stopped walking making him sweat nervously. As Mirabel looked up his eyes we're wide and pupils we're like a dot, there Mirabel was all bloodied up and looked at him lifeless.

" It's all you're fault...."

" Stop..."

" IT'S ALL YOU'RE FAULT I'M DEAD!"

" STOP IT!"

He kept telling soon he felt something shaking and a voice calling out to him from a far he couldn't hear it properly but the voice kept getting louder and louder till it was all clear.

" Pàpi!"

" Pàpi! "

.......

Philip soon gasped eyes opened wide as he saw his three oldest children looked at him with worry. " Wh... What are you there doing here? " He asked as Norman looked at him with concern.

" Nathaniel was getting a glass of water until he suddenly heard you call out Màmi's name and when he came to you, you we're suddenly thrashing around and crying and yelling ' Stop it ' he soon called us and we headed directly towards you're room " he explained as he took the mug of tea on the tray Naomi was holding and soon passed it to his father.

Nathaniel massaged his father elbow to calm him down, and besides it wasn't the first time they experienced this. " Drink up, Pàpi. We know today's going to be a hard day for you start in morning..." Norman said with a hint of broken cries errupting in his voice.

Philip was confused till he checked the alarm clock next to him which had a date on it making him stiff. Feb 26, his sparkle in his eye began to fade Oh.... No wonder I had that dream

Philip knew this would happen every year, today was known to be Mirabel and Philip's wedding anniversary. Every time it's their anniversary he would have nightmares about his lost wife ever since she passed away, he felt his heart beginning to break. This was his 3rd anniversary without his wife.

His oldest children saw this making them look at him with concern, As Philip calmed down and drank the whole mig of tea the triplets thought of giving their father some space and left his room till morning came.

......

It was 2:00 in the afternoon at the country of Miracle and the Madrigals we're quite curious about the art, the triplets and twins we're making at the dinning room. " What's all this?" Camilo asked.

" Oh, it's for the Glowing Raident Lantern Ceremony " Mabelle stated simply as she worked on her lantern that was designed with many butterflies. " What's that?" Antonio asked as he looked at Nathaniel's lantern with interest that was design with many animals.

" It's a ceremony we always celebrate when it's Màmi's death anniversary, birthday and wedding anniversary." Miguel spoke with sadness as he looked down and his grip of his lantern tighten. " And today's Màmi and Pàpi's wedding anniversary so we're getting ready for tonight " he spoke as he continued his work.

The Madrigals we're all silent but soon took a seat and Isabella went close to her niece, " Mabelle could you teach all of us, how to make a floating lantern? " With those words Mirabel's children began to teach their other family how to make one and soon the family got the hang of it.

" Don't forget to add a note attached to you're lantern " Norman reminded as he tied his blue paper to the lantern, " We write a message in a paper and let Màmi see the message " he soon showed his lantern that was designed as a pen and paper.

The Madrigals soon finished there lanterns and they all headed outside and they saw the sun was setting through the mountains. The Madrigal family saw the villagers of Miraclo holding their lanterns ready, Nathaniel looked at them with a smile. " We wait until the night is dark and let Pàpi's lantern fly first then ours then followed by the villagers " he instructed.

Soon Philip came out with his lantern as he looked at his lantern with a tear stream down on his left cheek and soon he lit his lantern and float it up followed by the rest of the family then the entire Miraclo.

The Madrigals looked up and saw their lanterns fly up and away they smiled knowing Mirabel will see it. Philip was embracing his children as Norman carried Maya who was giggling and looking at the lanterns in awe.

" We hope you read them Màmi..." Naomi uttered. As they all watched their lanterns glowed the dark sky.

.....

Did I make you guys break you're hopes?

Did you thought I'd bring Mirabel back to life? Now that won't be fun. And besides how the fuck are you going to bring a dead person to life but who knows..?

Anyways I'm sorry if this is short I'm basically rushing to avoid getting caught. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, Bye!