✈︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈✈︎

" MIRABEL! "

An old lady that was on her 70s gasp as she panted, her dream felt real. Hearing that loud call of the name of her long lost granddaughter who disappeared the day Casita fell. Some of her family members blamed her for her granddaughter's disappearance, and she accepted it.

Though she panted as her dream felt like the day she lost her husband due to a war. Fearing that her past history might repeat to one of her family members was her greatest fear of all, she couldn't bare to see them get hurt or to feel sad on how she lost her husband and how the miracle found them.

" Mama? " A call was heard by her door and she saw her three children looked at her with worry, " is there a problem? " An older looking Pepa asked with worry.

" Ah, I just had a nightmare... That's all " she smiled, the three looked at each other and nod. " Alright then, Mama. We'll leave you alone now, you need some rest" Jullieta said with a small smile in her face. As the triplets closed the door, Alma could do was sigh and looked at her husband's picture portrait " Pedro..... Please don't let our family go through the past we went. I don't want to loose or to see them sad. Mi'amor, please let you're spirit guide our last missing price home. Please bring Mirabel home to us " she prayed and soon tried to get some rest.

.............

᯽[𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭]᯽

As Philip saw in fear, his wife took the shot instead of him. The lantern she carried fell as the candle stood up tall, the arrow hit on her chest as she coughed up blood. In Philip's arms was his new born child as she cried, " Màmi!" Her children yelled as they ran towards her.

The twins fell asleep at their older siblings back from the tired trip, the triplets was hurt and sad. " Màmi...? " Naomi stammered as she looked at her father with a  speechless look. Philip soon passed Maya to her sister, and lift Maribel up his eyes we're watering in hot tears.

" W...why...? " He asked as he choked on his words, he couldn't believe it. The girl he saw as his light, the girl he wants to live happily with was...... Dead.

Mirabel smiled as she coughed up a bit, " I....I had to........... I don't......-hic- to see you cry -hic-..... Mi'amor " she her glasses all bloodied, her white crop top designed with colorful butterflies we're stained and the arrow was still there. Philip took the arrow out which made Mirabel yell, he threw it somewhere far and he looked at her and saw her we're getting dull.

" Mi'amor hang on, we'll get he- " he was stopped as Mirabel placed her finger in his lips, " Mi'amor, I can no longer be saved. -hic- -hic- but all I'm asking is -hic- please protect our children and give them the love and care they deserve " she said as her eyes began to water. She looked at her triplets and saw their tears we're streaming down there cheeks as they cried silently. She saw her twins fast asleep and the new born child she gave birth to, she smiled on last time and looked at Philip.

" Promise me Mi'amor " she said as her eyes began to loose it's sparkle, Philip only hesitantly nod his head as he interlocked his fingers with hers and Mirabel smiled and whispered her final words, " Goodbye Mi'amor, Nathaniel, Norman, Naomi, Miguel, Mabelle and Maya....... I will always watch over you " her raised hand that was caressed in his cheek fall next to the candle that was still lighting up as Philip and his older children cried.

" Mirabel! " He yelled, without any of them noticing the candle glowed brighter it soon recieved a mark of a butterfly carved as the wind blew stronger. Another mountain grew blocking the way to his old kingdom and enemies came from, he let his wife down and looked at the mountain of Encanto, he remembered the times he had with her here. The place we're they first met.

" Pàpi, look! " Naomi exclaimed as she hold on her new born sister, the triplets backed away from the candle and their mother's body and saw the candle creating a coffin for Mirabel and cleaning her clothes and soon builded a tower where she was and soon created a house.

" Wh-what the " Nathaniel spoke amazed and shock to see the house build, soon it window on the tower moved telling for them to enter which Philip reassured his children as they entered. As the family entered the saw the room huge the candle was placed near the wall tapestry of them as a family together along with Mirabel, soon the the tiles dragged them upto the tower.

As Philip saw a golden door with an image of his wife and name written on the door that was designed with many butterflies. He soon opened it and saw his wife all cleaned up and in her death bed on her white foam coffin that was a garden around as yellow and white butterflies spread through the room.

He soon remembered the story of her last she shared to him before they got married.

⚣︎[|𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤|]⚣︎

" Mi'amor, I think it's time you know about my past. The past I've been hiding from you " Mirabel uttered as Philip looked at her with confusion. " What is it then? Mi'vida "

" I came from a magical family, a family that has magic or called as gifts. Every time when a Madrigal is at the age of 5, they will be given to have a magical power from our lovely and blessed candle. Though I'm the only one in my family who didn't recieved a gift, I was known to be an outcast a burden." She started to explain as she looked down, " My sister's we're better, though during my younger cousin's gift ceremony I saw a crack through our Casita, our home. I investigated the cracks and it led me to my Tio's vision. I fixed it with the help of my sister, though Abuela yelled at me and blaming me and we argued and the whole Encanto broke down, as I tried to save the magic, the miracle but I failed " she soon felt guilty. The past she left, how she left without telling her parents or family where she went, it left a great scar at Mirabel's heart.

Philip looked at his lover's gaze and kisses her forehead in reassurance, " don't worry Mi'vida, you're going to be alright. I'm not blaming you, the past is the past Mi'vida. It's time to move on " he comforted his guilted wife and Mirabel smiled.

" Gracias Mi'amor "

☀︎︎[|𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝|]☀︎︎

He looked at the coffin of his dead wife and soon took a deep a breath, and look at his children and gave them a hug. " From now on we will be using you're mother's last name. Madrigal will be the name we will use " he stated and looked at them determined, " I promise you're Mama that I would protect you all, and that's what I'm going to do. Hermítá will be the name of our new home and we will live a new life here with the miracle "

They nod as they hugged they're father close. Philip isn't going to use his children to keep the miracle safe like what Abuela Alma did. No. He's using the miracle to protect his family and the people who needed him.

                               ꧁𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝?꧂