~1~

It was the night after the tech presentations. I was pooped, but i needed to keep going.

I sat at my desk, working on my bot. Its been about two months since i quit bot fighting, but i do it every once in a while. I admit, it sucks, but it will make Tadashi happy.

Tadashi is my brother. He goes to this tech college, which I'm going to soon. Praise the brain, right? Well it has its ups and downs.

"Hiro," Speak if the devil, Tadashi strolled over to my desk and bends down next to me. "You don't have to work on your bot so much, you know. You won't really use it that much."

I guess he had a point. I huffed as Tadashi ruffled my hair. "Why don't you go to bed. Its not good for geniuses to be working at this hour." He smiled light-heartedly, making me blush.

"Alright," I sighed reluctantly. I made my way over to bed.Baymax stared blankly as he was being charged. It kinda spooked me when i flicked the light switch, but i got comfotable when i layed in bed.

"Goodnight, Hiro," Tadashi whispered.

"Night, Tadashi." I replied softly, closing my eyes.

A loud noise startled me awake in the morning.  I opened my eyes painfully quick to see Tadashi banging cooking pots above my head.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty," He tossed the pots onto his bed. "Cass needs us to make a delivery."

I groaned relentlessly. "This early?"

Tadashi raised an eyebrow. "If 11:00 is early, then theres a problem." Did he just say...... 11:00???

I lifted my head to look at the clock. AGH! I hopped up.

"Why did i sleep so late?!" I rushed across the room and got dressed. Tadashi giggled at the sight of my panic. "Whats so funny?"

"You." Tadashi responded clearly, chin in his palm and still smiling. "You are adorable when you flip."

I gave a frustrated puff. "I'm not adorable!"

"Says the fact that you look like a woman with mens' hair." Dashi contradicted. I blushed, more of embarassment and realization than anything.

"D-dont we need to deliver something?" I changed the subject. Tadashi still had his hand in his palm as his smile widened.

"I lied."

My expression darkened into annoyance. "Whats for breakfast?" I tried to hide the fact that i was pissed.

"Come find out," Tadashi stood up and made his way out the door.

"I swear, i hate him sometimes," I thought out loud as i took my time dressing. "Whats his deal."
----------------
You'll know, trust me.
I kno there isnt that much in this first chap, but ;-; gimme a break, its late
First chapter, and i seem to find more motivation in this. Grazie, Yaoi_Wizard

START THE GAYMAX MOVEMENT

           (●-●)~
          /       • |         
         \_____/

Follow Yaoi_Wizard for another Hidashi story.