~6~

I lost on purpose the first time, but things heated up when my robot's face changed. Yama gave a confused glare as the small robot blitzed across the rink, tearing Yama's bot limb from limb.

It was no time before minibot ripped the bigger bot's head off.

"I win...." I acted timid as i picked up the money from the plate. Yama's expression changed, and i saw the infuriated look in his eyes.

"Nobody hustles Yama," He snapped his fingers, and guys came from all angles. I looked around frantically, running to the exit.

"HIRO," Tadashi had gotten his scooter from the lot. I hopped on and we sped off. I looked back at the scrambling heap of bodies as they grew more distant.

"You are lucky you didn't get hurt," Tadashi began. "Please, Hiro, no more bot fighting. Its getting dangerous." I unconsciously scoffed. Tadashi looked back at me, fire in his eyes.

"Okay! Okay." I reluctantly agreed, holding on to his waist. "I promise I wont go to another bot fight. Im sorry Tadashi...."

Tadashi looked ahead to see flashing police lights. "Crap!" He took a sharp turn down another alley and turned off his lights. Luckily they had not seen us, and i sighed with relief.

"Never again." Tadashi repeated, and i flinched at the urgency in his voice. We came to an open road minutes later and sped home.
-------

Tadashi pushed me into the bed, causing me to flop on my back. I blushed as he got close to my face.

"Dont ever scare me like that again." He hastily kissed me, and i allowed it. Tadashi sighed and poked my thigh, causing me to groan a bit. "Dont make me get kinky and teach you a lesson."

I gasped as Tadashi sucked on my neck, expertly making his way lower. I moaned softly. It was only my neck, but it aroused me ever so greatly. I pushed my hands onto the back of his head, but he sat up when he reached my chest.

"Not today, buddy." Tadashi apologized. I huffed as he went to the divider and got changed. "We will get there soon."

I watched him change as so many thoughts were going through my head.

Where is Yama now?

What if i got caught?

What would happen to Tadashi?

I rubbed my face and let out an exasperated sigh. Tadashi slipped into bed, and i covered myself with my blanket.

"Goodnight, Hiro," Tadashi whispered.

"Goodnight, Tadashi." I responded, knowing i may not sleep immediately.