trouble

this is purely fiction just
how these characters are

summary: fezco&y/n go to a party and it goes south when someone grabs y/n, later they make up but y/n wakes up to some

summary: fezco&y/n go to a party and it goes south when someone grabs y/n, later they make up but y/n wakes up to some...eventful events....

warnings: drug usage, drug deals, weapons (guns), gun violence, blood, slight angsty (if you squint), fluff, smut (18+)

parings/characters involved: fezco x reader, and ashtray

word count: 3.33k

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
Y/N'S
POV
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

———

walking into the party the scent of sweat, w*ed and b00ze filled the air. music blares loudly, couples in the corners of the house making out like their life depended on it, and a cloud of smoke filled the air. ah yes a typical high school party. fezco's arm is wrapped securely around my waist as we make our way to the main couch in the smack middle of the party. as soon as we hit the seats a blonde haired boy comes up to fezco asking for 2 grams of x*nax. i roll my eyes at the deal and shift closer to fez before laying my head on his shoulder.

"you good ma?" he asked running a hand down and up my waist.

i let out a hum, "i left my water in the car, can i go get it?" i asked as another boy comes up to him ask for 3 grams of c0ke.

what the fuck is wrong with these kids?

they quickly do an exchange before he turns back to me, "ma i really don't want you goin by yourself." he spoke sharply, "and i'm barely getting started."

"i'll be quick baby please i'm thirsty and i'm not drinking the shit here." i try reasoning with him.

his eyebrows furrow as he starts contemplating whether i can go.

"fuck ma! be quick don't talk to nobody and then get yo ass back on this couch okay?" he groaned in defeat and i smiled before kissing his cheek.

quickly getting up i move towards the front of the house, just as i'm about to make it out of the house a boy stands in front of me smirking down at me, his pupils are blown out and the smell of b00ze and w*ed radiates off of him. i try to go around him but he moves in the same direction, rolling my eyes i out smart him and go to move the other way but then  move back to my original spot and dash out the door. i quickly walk to the car and smile as i see ash playing subway surfers on his phone, knocking on the door ash pulls out a pist0l aiming it at me, i shoot my hands up in surrender and he lets out a sigh of relief. he rolls down the window and gives me a look.

"what the fuck you want hot momma?" ash ask arching an eyebrow. hot momma- he claims he gave me that name because when fez and i first started dating he thought i was gonna become his mom, dumbass.