i'll always protect you

this is purely fiction just
how these characters are

this is purely fiction just how these characters are

summary:
cute short story :)

warnings: funny, fluff

parings/characters involved: fezco x (gn) reader, ashtray x reader (platonic)

word count: 327

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
Y/N'S
POV
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

———

"fez, i'm not playin withcu." ash said sternly and my eyes widen as he holds a gun to fezcos head.

"ash man, i don't care i'm not letting you hurt y/n." fezco said holding a gun to ash and my mouth falls open.

"stop it both of you!" i try standing between them but ash doesn't let me.

"fez i gotta do it man." ash smirks lightly and i frown at him.

"you don't have too." i mumble nervously.

"ash you shoot and imma blow your brains out." fez spat aiming at ash.

ash gives me an apologetic smile before pulling the trigger and i stumble falling to my knees and hands.

"you bitch!" i scream at ash and he laughs.

his laughing doesn't last long as fez pulls the trigger and shoots twice causing ashtray to stumble forward and fall on his hands and knees. it's now my turn to laugh as ash throws his controller to the ground.

"fuck you!" ash yells at fez and we both double in laughter.

my character finally dies and the loading screen appears again. i turn off the xbox and sit next to fez placing my lips over his.

"thanks for protecting me from that heathen." i smile and ash gags.

"literally fuck both of you." ash grumbles going into the kitchen.

"i'll always protect you." fez smiled a blush forming on his cheeks.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ εїз ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a/n : only wrote this to give you something bc i'm writing another one that's going to be a bit lengthy and i wanna spend some time with that piece because i want it to be good :)

<3

be safe

ily

-all the love,

em

xo

~