its 'business'

this is purely fiction just
how these characters are

summary: fezco brings home someone (strictly business) after not communicating with the reader, is it just business?

warnings: drug usage,slight angsty (if you squint), fluff

parings/characters involved: fezco x (f)!reader (ROMANTIC), ashtray x reader (STRICTLY PLATONIC), and faye

word count: 2.36k

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
Y/N'S
POV
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

———

i run my hands down my thighs anxiously waiting for fezco and ashtray to get home, the clock showed 2:05 A.M. i grab my phone and go to ashtrays contact getting ready to call when the front door opens. i quickly walk over to it and sigh out of relief when i see fez and ash enter.

"where the hell have you been? i've been texting you and you don't answer me! you always expect me to answer so i expect the same from you!" i snap walking up to fez, he stares down at me and his lips turn downward.

"i'm sorry ma, i had business. it's always business, you know that." fezco replied wrapping his arms around my waist.

"yeah but you were worrying-" i stop mid sentence when a blonde girl walks in, my eyebrows furrow and i pull away from fezco.

"who the fuck are you?" i ask in a crisp tone causing her to snap her head towards me.

"oh i'm faye, fezco brought me here." she replied in a slur.

i turn back to fez with a glare and then back at faye. "why are you here?"

"i um pushed a motel manger of the balcony." she hummed before plopping herself on our couch.

what the fuck is wrong with this chick?

"when are you leaving?" i ask and she shrugs her shoulders.

"dunno man, i was just sent here with him." she pointed a thumb in fezcos direction.

i look over at ashtray and he rolls his eyes at the girl, i look at fezco and he has an apologetic smile. letting out a huff i go to the room to grab my purse, fezco follows after me like a lost puppy yelling at faye to not touch anything.

"baby.." fez started as he eyes trailed down to my purse, "whatchu doin'?" he asked with a frown.

"i'm gonna go pick up something to eat- some
of us were worried sick about their partner that they forgot to eat." i snap sliding on some nike slides.