happy valentines day ma

this is purely fiction just
how fezcos character is

this is purely fiction just how fezcos character is

summary: it's valentines...what do you expect

warnings: smut(18+) right off the top fyi, kinda rough, mirror s3x, 0ral (m&f receiving), 0rgasm denial, fluffffffff<333

parings/characters involved: fezco x reader

relations: established relationship

word count: 2.11k

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
Y/N'S
POV
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

———

i hum along to hrs and hrs as i start forming a wing on my eyes, valentines the "holiday of lovers". bull fucking shit, i'm counting on my lucky stars that fez won't dip because he has fucking 'business'. 'ma it's business', 'can we reschedule', 'hey sum came up.' he said he took care of it all last night so we should be free to be on our own and have one, just one night of love. i let out a sigh as i complete the wing perfectly. sisters not twins.

"holy shit ma, you look fly." i hear behind me causing me to jump.

"fez i don't even have my clothes on." i chuckle and he shrugs.

"you look good like this tho." he says and i look down to see me in his wife beater and his boxers.

"i look dumb as fuck." i retort.

he moves behind me and starts kissing my neck slowly, he begins slowly sucking and nipping at the skin causing me to shake my head and push his head away from my neck.

"nuh uh, i ain't got time to cover up no hickeys." i sternly say.

"then don't cover them." he says in a duh tone.

his hands grip the bottom of my shirt before sliding it over my head and throwing it across the bathroom, i'm quickly turned around and meet with his lips.

"why the fuck you wearing a bra?" he laughs and i shrug.

he tsk his tongue at me, pulling a switchblade out he trails it down my neck landing between the valley of my cleavage. he smirks light before digging the blade into the bra and tearing it. my tits bounce out and i gasp before a frown takes over my lips.

"you owe me a new bra." i murmur and he shrugs.

"i'll buy you the whole damn store." he groans before wrapping his lips around my hardened nipple. i let out a soft gasp and he gently pulls on the hardened nub.