Chapter - 4

" so what are you wearing for the event Lisa, it just you are showing your face to the world for the first time and here your dress will matter" said riana

" I m just nervous, and today I will choose the dress for sure, I should go now I m getting late , I should head towards  Mr. Rains house"

"Yaa, let's meet at Cafe for lunch"

" I afraid I could not do that as I told you about Len he daily waits for me in the Cafe, and to be honest he is a good friend unlike that asshole Adrian who always tries to bully me at the office"

"Ms. Lisa Johnson you are not giving me time from past month"

" I am so sorry I will cover up for you this weekend "

She then rushed towards Adrian's house
When she entered his house Adrian was nowhere to be seen, she did her work of choosing his cloths, and gave instruction to the chef just when she was about to leave a familier voice called her

" Ms. Johnson are you leaving your boss uninformed of your all works"

"Good morning Mr.Rains, I searched but you were nowhere to be seen so I did my work and was about to leave"

" Let's leave together for the office "

" Mr. Rains I actually have to arrange things over there for you, so I may leave first"

" I said you will leave with me" he ordered this time

"but Mr. Rains people will misunderstand if they saw us entering together"

He laughed and said " people will never misunderstand between us because they know that I am not interested in unattractive girls, come with better excuse Ms. Johnson "

" okay than I should say you straightforwardly that I don't want to go company with you Mr. Rains"

Adrian was already so much frustrated that she is the one he used to bully her and she pretended not to know him he is just irritated with her behavior and that smile on her face whenever he wants to irritate her she always carry that smile which annoy him the most

"OK! Ms. Johnson but there is one thing I want from you"

" Go ahead Mr. Rains what you want"

" As your taste in cloths are so bad and I am actually worried about my reputation so, sia will give you the dress for the event"

" No problem Mr.Rains I will make sure to mainyour name in event, and Mr. Rains I have talked to Ms. Jessa's manager she wants to see you at the lunch at ether restaurant "

" OK!"

Later at the afternoon the went to Cafe where as usual Len was the first one to reach

" sorry to keep you waiting"

" I just reached, so you are going to finally remove the plaster from your beautiful face tomorrow, and I will be there I am glad"

With the questioning look she asked

" you will be there at the event tomorrow?"

" Ofcourse how can I miss this beautiful face of yours, and for informing you that I am still connected to Adrian and he invited me personally"

He was explaining further but she stopped him

" you don't need to explain yourself I know that you and Adrian are childhood buddies, the thing is I don't like him does not affect your friendship with him, please do me a favor in front of Adrian will you pretend that you don't know me because he does not know that"