OK SO,

Like any naive 13 year old is, I was on Wattpad reading a Jeff x Reader fan-fic

The reason being, cause this man fucking hot, and well the books that him and Y/N are in are seriously adventurous. Not taking place in one place.

YEAH IM LOOKING AT YOU ALASTOR X READER FANFICS.

Anywayssssss, I see Y/N I getting taken away from Jeff when I start to hear some strange noises.

AND THEN JEFF CAME AND SLAUGHTERED ME FOR BEING A HOE.

Just kidding.

But they are coming from my parents room, which is right next to my room. There closets are on my wall-

So I press my ear up to make sure one isn't strangling the other. Because of some serious PTSD Chris Watts put on me.

His wife was my moms boss and they were really good friends.

But anyways, I listen and I hear there bed squeaking and my mom giggling.

"Okay so tickle fight," I say to myself. I mean it's not at all not normal for my parents, my mom has MS so my dad does his best to keep her happy.

I was just about to go back to reading when I hear my mom moaning. Now it wasn't loud and obnoxious but more of a 'We gotta be quiet about this or else there kids are going to hear' moan. Same for my dad.

Now any child who is USED to there parents fucking each other would be like, oh yeah, they are being quiet and respectful about it. No biggy. BUT NO. NOT MY SORRY LITTLE ASS.

I start to freak out. This was the first time that I was hearing this happen. I was like "oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit"

Now since they are married I am a bit less bothered by this. But by like 0.00000000000000000001%

So I start to feel like I am going to puke because I had always thought sex was a one time thing. Or multiple if your having more than one child or are trying to have one.

BUT BOY WAS I WRONG. I get myself pulled together put my phone down, and grab the top of the bunk bed. My sister sleeps on the top and I sleep on the bottom. So I grab the side and pull myself up giving myself a insta headache. I look at my sister wide eyed, she was awake btw, and say "Mom and dad are doing it"

"You mean like clapping?" She asked

I look at her and say YES DUMBASS.

So she puts her ear up to the wall and hears my mom giggling. So she's like no mom is just laughing, I bring her down to my bed and force her to put her ear onto the wall.

I didn't smash it, cause I didn't want my parents to be suspicious cause I wanted to finish my fan fic- but she listened and by then my mom and dad were back to moaning and groaning.

She look at me with wide eyes.

"I thought you were capin for a sec hoe"

I look at her and say

"you have the AUDACITY to think I would joke about my parents FUCKING each other AT 9 FUCKING O CLOCK. I WAS READING A GOOD ASS FAN FIC HOE BOE."

I was slightly irritated but then got over it pretty quick. She then LEANS THE FUCK BACK IN and starts to listen again. I YANK HER AWAY FROM THE WALL, and tell her to go to bed.

I mumbled to myself she was like wattpad readers. Horny and Unholy.

I then go on to royal high and play sunset island to get my fucking diamonds, so I could take my mind off of it. I then go back to wattpad after about an hour eating like idk 600 diamonds max so I can finish mEh fan fic.

The next day I go ranting to it about my friend over the phone. Because I'm sick DONT FUCKING JUDGEEE. And she laughs.

I would have slapped her if she were there.

Anyways back tot he thing. TO THIS DAY, which is the day after this happened, I CANT LOOK AT MY PARENTS STRAIGHT.

IF YALL KNOW HOW TO HET RID OF MEMORYS WITHOUT BEING DRUNK PLEASE TELL MEEEEEEEEE.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

728 words.