Hello again :))

You see it's been a while since I've posted, (mostly because of trying to catch up on MHA and KNY.. but we don't speak of that.)

Anyways to the point, I know most if not some of y'all know who Muzan is. He is from Demon Slayer and is basically the replica of Micheal Jackson.

So anyways, I saw an edit of Muzan, now it wasn't him when he was MJ, but more like a baddie. Literally, if y'all haven't seen the 3 season of demon slayer I want to cry because it's sooo good.

Imma do my best not to spoil too much but we end up seeing muzan b4 he was MJ. And let me tell you 🤭🤭🤭🤭

If your a friend of mine, you know my past of liking villains

EX: Sukuna, Shigaraki, Dabi, Light, Ghostface, Jeff the Killer, Ben Drowned, Eyeless Jack, etc.

If you cannot tell I like evil men, idk what attracts me to them but I know for sure that the only reason I like Sukuna is because.. never mind..

Anyways I'm going to confirm this now.

I DO NOT like Muzan. I just thought he was cute before he was MJ. (Mostly because of his long hair..)

So I was scrolling innocently through Pinterest when I saw a video.. with Muzan b4 MJ..

And here is what i commented.

It just a comment for facts Yk

It just a comment for facts Yk.. and I wake up this morning to this

I was like what did I do to you I swear I wasn't trying to offend you- worst part is, she DELETED her comment, and then now I have this on my notifications-

After the fact I come onto this amazing website to which while reading a book I shall not tell you 👻

Jk

I need to know.. why do people like Muzan like.. and I'm talking during his MJ fase..

What do you see in the man......

Anyways that's if for now tune in next time for even more drama I have :)