Isabela.

Your not sure why, but ever since you laid your eyes on Isabela something just....clicked.

You knew this was who you wanted. But the stupid world had to decide which sibling gets to get engaged with her.

And that sibling is your brother. Mariano. Sure your happy about this marriage! Somewhat. You just wanted to be the lucky person to marry the perfect girl.

You wanna be the person to get down on one knee, you wanna be the one too she her in a beautiful wedding dress, you wanna be the one to say "I do".

But it's not like that's ever gonna happen.

When you think about it, you and Isabela were made for each other.
You love nature, and she has the gift to make plants and flowers. She mostly just makes flowers though. But that's fine! You can be happy with just flowers!

She's just so pretty. Just looking at her makes you wanna melt.
Also doesn't help with you are also in love with her.

"Y/n! We're getting ready for the proposal soon!"

"Ok Mom!" You yelled as a response.

"Wait, can I go on a walk first?!" You yelled again.

"Sure! Do whatever! Just be back in 15 minutes!"

And with that being said, you opened the door and headed for the forest for a nature walk.

To clear your mind from the proposal that your brother was about to do soon.

As much as you wanted to, you couldn't clear all of your mind.
Isabela was still in it.

She was so graceful, so beautiful, so.... perfect.

You always tried to talk to her but it never completely worked out. You could carry a conversation for about 10-15 minutes. But then you would get distracted by her beauty, her flowers, just got distracted by....her.

You lifted your dress as you crossed a river. Then you heard something move.

You looked around, kinda scared.

Then you hear a little "hm."
Like a lot speak or something.

You looked more closely until you saw a figure in the distance.
Your eyes widen.

"Dolores...? What are you doing out here?"

358 words