Tears

She didn't respond. She just stared at you after your question.

Eventually, she started to nod.
You sighed and wrapped your arms around her and pulled her close.

"I know you don't want to marry him." You stated. Isabella looked up at you, she was puzzled on how in the world you would know something like that.

"Dolores told me. And I don't want you to marry him either." She didn't look you, she felt as if she couldn't. Like she wasn't allowed to after you found out her secret.

You gently lifted her chin so eye contact could be made.
You cupped her cheek and rubbed your thumb on her face.

You could see the slight pinkish-red that showed up on her face. She wiped at her eye, getting rid of the tears.

"I don't wanna marry him Y/n. I never did. I just want to make my family happy. And if I was honest with them, they wouldn't see me the same. Especially Abuela."

Her eyes started to water again. You wiped the upcoming tears away.

"I know Isa. I know. And you need to tell them the truth. Please. For your sake. For our sake." You begged.

"Our sake?" She questioned.

"Well I mean yeah! You don't wanna marry him, and I don't want you to marry him either. So in a way its for both of our sakes that you tell the truth and don't go through with this. Since you don't want this obviously!" You stammered.

You were still going on, over explaining what was obvious.
Then you cut yourself off when you realize that Isabella was kissing the palm of your hand that was cupping her face. (A/n: That is adorable.)

You felt your heart rate, and breathing speed up. You felt your face get red and hotter every kiss she put into your palm.

She stopped and looked at you. Your face was completely red. You didn't even know what to do or how to react.

Isabella giggled softly.

"So did Dolores also tell you about how I feel?"

345 words