4🦜

Sorry for the late chapter! I was on vacation and i've been really busy.
----------------------

Butters still had his phone on him, despite being grounded, so he decided to text Kenny and see if he could leave the hotel room.

Kenny:)
Hi Kenny! Is it alright if we hang out or something? Like go swimming? I don't want to be in my room right now,

Kenny sees the text and smiles a bit.

butters🧈
yeah of course dude! meet me at the big pool outside in 15 minutes, and we can go swimming

Butters met him at the pool and they both got in the water, the water was cold and both of them were freezing.

"It's so cold!" Kenny said. Butters agreed. "Also you seemed upset in your text, did something happen?" Kenny asked in concern.

Butters nodded. "What happened if you don't mind me asking?" Kenny asked. "I'm grounded, which is normal, but now my parents are fighting again. We can't do anything without them fighting! I just wish they'd stop," Butters sighed. "Sorry for telling you all this, I know we just met, I'm sorry" Butters apologized.

"It's fine! I hope your okay, I understand that parents fighting can be really stressful, I'd hug you, but the water is so cold. Are you able to do the dole whip contest still?"

Butters nodded "Thank you for being my friend, can I ask you something?" Butters asked.

"What's up?" "Will you be my best friend? If no, that's fine, I don't have many friends at home and your the first person who I feel like I can really trust" Butters asks him.

"Sure!" Kenny replied.

Butters smiles, and they continue to swim.

Butters was really enjoying hanging out with Kenny. He knew it was late though, so when he went back to the hotel room, he'd be in a lot of troubled. He looked at his wrist, which had a watch on it.

The time read, 10:23. Butters started to freak out. It felt like they had only been swimming for a few seconds, not a whole hour.

"Kenny, I have to go!" He said while running back to the hotel room.

Butters knew he was in trouble, but he didn't know how much when he walked back into the hotel room.

Stephen looked furious, while Linda looked worried sick.

"Do you know how much trouble you are in mister?!" His dad yells.

"I'm really sorry dad.." Butters looks at him, upset and clearly guilty.

"Sorry is not going to cut it!! this is unforgivable and selfish. You snuck off without our permission which is bad enough but you were gone for so long!!! You are already grounded but now you might not even be able to participate in that dumb competition!" Stephen shouts.

"Oh dad please! I promise I won't do it again, I'm sorry dad! I'm really sorry! It's just we are already on vacation and I wanted to like hang out by the pool if I have to be cooped up in here..."

"I will think about forgiving you. In the mean time your mother and I are going to pick up dinner. Get in your pajamas son, if you disobey and leave the room it is definite that you will not be participating in your little competition." His father replies.

Butters gets in his pajamas and sits in bed. He begins to