1 | our saviors, our saints

[ 1.01 ]

"𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒."

𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭, providing a warm glow over the vast lands of greenery and petals. In a clearing surrounded by soft moss and baby's breath lay a beautiful maiden with skin as white as snow, hair black as raven, and lips as red as blood, her peaceful rest comparable to the quiet of death. Her name was Snow White.

Seven little men sat around her, weeping sorrowfully for their dear friend with acceptance that she may never wake. They loved the dear girl so, and they did not want to conceal her underneath the earth. They built a delicate coffin made of class and adorned with jewels and stones from the mines until its beauty was worthy of the fair princess. They would leave her in the clearing to be kissed by the sun at day and blessed by the moon at night.

Word had spread of the fair maiden trapped in slumber, reaching the far kingdom of the prince, so rakishly handsome and charismatic that he had garnered the name "Prince Charming" throughout the lands. Princesses from across the seas and ladies of the courts fought for his attention, praying that they would be the one to capture the great prince's heart. Unfortunately for them, his heart had already been stolen by a princess. Alas, that fair princess was kissed by the lips of death.

Charming would not allow his true love to leave him on this desolate earth alone without at least a goodbye. On the back of his strong steed, he travelled across the vast lands, over the tall mountains, under the troll-ridden bridges, along the crashing shores, past the busy towns. He traveled for an entire season. His destination the glass coffin.

Winter had fallen upon him by the time he reached the Enchanted Forest. Snow was slowly drifting to the dirt floor. The irony was not lost on him. Weaving through the trees, he came upon the glass encasement that held the love of his life in the realm between life and death.

He restrained his steed to a halt and dismounted swiftly, his cape flowing behind him at his incredible speed. "You're too late," one of the dwarfs, Sneezy, told him with dismay.

Charming's eyes landed on Snow, fairest of them all, succumbed to her eternal sleep. "No, no!" He cried, rushing over and stumbling over the glass. As he stared at his beloved, he felt his heart shatter and his future vanish before his eyes. He could not lose it so quickly. "Open it," he ordered the men.

"I'm sorry. She's gone," Grumpy, one of the other dwarfs, told him sadly. The prince's head fell in distraught, tears welling in his eyes. He was too late. He had lost her.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 | killian jonesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें