Rakesh

Neetha's Note: Hey guys, I will not be uploading the one shot for Rakesh here and will upload it separately as a different book but it will still be a one shot.

The reason it that it is not for a Hetero couple and it involves completely LGBTQ+ tag

I know, completely different from the past 34 stories that I have written but i really wanted to write this genre.

A few years back, i was kind of stereotypical about lgbtq+ part in a few of my stories at least in a single sentence like if the hero is really close to a girl and hurts the heroine then everything is fine if that friend turns out to be lesbian. This is nothing but the stupidity of me and there are a few more kinds of things like this in two or three stories and i can't change all of them now but i want to take responsibility and show the way my thinking process matured...

I was not disrespectful but i was showing the stereotypical mindset while writing those parts and that is completely wrong just like when you are being disrespectful towards someone's sexuality.

This one-shot is to show that I know my mistakes and i have matured up hopefully I did a good job with this one shot and maybe write full stories in the future.

I hope it can also be supported and of course need not read it if you are not uncomfortable and that's why I am mentioning it ahead. Hopefully i see a few of you in that books and the title for the book is "Being his First Love"

The link will be in the comment section and also will be placed here.

https://www.wattpad.com/1184146054-being-his-first-love-one-shot