Reunion

This is it. Casita had broken but there was one person I worried for the most. 

Immediately sprinting all the cross the way seeing the family help rebuild the house, but you stopped in the middle of the towns mayhem and stared at Bruno. Just before he dissapeared- I was the last one to know he was leaving, and the last one to get a hug. As genuine friends- it was like everything was flashing in my heart. I saw him with a bucket a top his head and immediately caught onto his character. 

"Oh Jorge, where's sénor Bruno?" I asked sheeplishly, feeling my cheeks glow bright red. There was a warmer feeling than just friendship- it was burning like the sun. When he slowly lifted the bucket off his head, I swore his eyes flashed green for a split second before he let out a small gasp. "(Y/N)?" It was a relief, I immediately tackled him into a large hug- trying my hardest not to squeal, but I couldn't help it. Bruno took a moment to hug back, but my head hitting his chest and felt his head hit the top of my hair was like a firework exploding. 
"You came back, just to find me?" Seriously? That's you're first words? Aye, Bruno. "Of course I did! I missed you, and you had me worried sick! You never told me you were hiding in the walls!" I said while looking up at him. I took a second to realize his cheeks were burning bright red. "I-I....I yeah, you know, about that." He said sheepishly while looking to the side. Abuela took a moment and came to our sides. "Take a minuet Bruno- there's still the whole upstairs we all can work on in a minuet," She said. 

Almost like a wildfire, I just grabbed his hands and pulled him outside of the house. "Since when did you get strong?" He asked nervously. "I..." It was my turn to feel kinda flustered. I saw that he had been avoiding my glances and I took a step back from my emotional uprising. "What's the matter?" He looked to the side. "Y-you always talked about me even when the familia told you otherwise. I could see you through the walls, you know that right?" Wow- that's almost attractive, to know that Bruno was watching me. "I didn't know that, I....why did you....what's wrong?" I asked him. He seemed stunned that I kept asking about him. "w-well. I'm not sure. It's...you know, nevermind I don't-" I smushed his face by cupping his cheeks together. "Stop, don't think like that. You've held onto that self doubt and hiding in the walls isn't helping the negative thought process. Talk to me," I urged. "I-its just, you're here. I didn't think you were gonna be here," He said while starting to talk faster like it was a rant. "But of course you would- you said you wouldn't forget me and even looked for me! For Bruno, that's me....I...why though? You leave this burning in my chest, stomach, everything. And when I try a vision and you popped into my head I would lose my train of thought. Why do I love you, mi amour?" 

Flustered. I just stared at him finalizing the words he had just said and I chuckled nervously. "Because...I love...you?" I said in a question but I meant it. This man has plagued my dreams like sweet sugar and I've never stopped thinking nor talking about him. Pepa and Julieta knew about my affliction between being friends or lovers, but this takes the cake. "Y-you do?!" he said rather loudly which made me flinch at the outburst. "Sorry! sorry...I just- you....want this?" I decided to be sly. "Why wouldn't I want one hot man? Come now, we BOTH know that we got along better than two peas in a pod, I played with the rats you had before you went away- and you seem to have more confidence....and....well- I've had this feeling for a while Bruno! I can't explain it other than-...I really, really missed you." He was staring at me and he let out a genuine deep smile while holding me into a tight hug and i quickly held him back, making sure her was very much attached to the most addictive drug in the world, physical touch. I felt warm lips against mine and immediately my cheeks felt like fire- but I kissed him back softly- and tenderly. Once we pulled away. "I-i'm Hernando and....Bruno really liked that!" he blurted while his hood was already over his eyes. "Well- Hernando, tell Bruno we need to do that more often." I said with a laugh. Bruno peeked his eyes from his hood and smiled bright. "R-really?" I nodded. "If you're wanting a relationship- do it agai-" I was cut off by him smothering me in a large tight hug, spinning me in a circle- eyes glittering then kissing me passionately.